10. PRINCESS

Paridhi's POV

The next day when I went downstairs he was already there along with bhai and bhabhi. He was dressed in a grey suit with a white shirt underneath. And he looked good. Of course he did. I scoffed at the thought, maybe that's what directed their attention to me. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. I don't wanna feel like that but the way he was looking at made me self conscious. The last time I felt that was when I was first introduced to the media as a princess when I was 13. Damn him. I was wearing a black jeans with a white knitted high neck sweater. I looked good. I have confidence in my appearance but as his gaze roamed over me I was feeling too much. It was bhabhi who decided to stop this, whatever this was happening.

" Morning Pari, come we were just waiting for you. "

"Morning bhabhs, morning bhai. "
"Morning pari. "

And as bhai and bhabhi left for the dining room I followed behind them with him on my tow. Just before entering he came too close to me and whispered, " Morning, Ms. Rathore. " And left like nothing is out of sorts. This man. Urghhh.
He left me out of breath with just two fuckin' words.

It just happened that he was seated opposite me during breakfast so I did what I could. Whatever he looked at like he wanted to have I placed that before me. After three times he just stopped and outright started staring at me. It was bhabhi who diffused the atmosphere, " Anirudh here, have it. It's pari's favorite. "

You didn't have to tell him that. I knew what they both were doing since tomorrow when bhai asked me to leave with him and then lunch. I wasn't quite against it, I mean I do have to spend some time with him if I want to judge whether I can spend my life with him but you don't have to be so desperate okay?
" Oh I didn't know she liked baingan bharta. "

Yeah genius, you didn't know. Anything else. It must have been visible on my face that everyone just started eating again and there all three of them had a smile on their faces like I said a joke.
When it was time to leave, bhai called, " Pari, you should. " And before he could complete it I said what he wanted to hear.

"I know. You'll come with bhabhi and I'll leave with him. Don't bother making an excuse. " He smiled at my statement and just left for his room.

He was already waiting in his car, I have no idea where his driver is. I mean he came here with him but I've not seen him in the past two days.

Seeing as he was driving I once again went to the passenger seat.
"Is your driver out of station? "
I asked not being able to swallow the question anymore.
"No, he's here. "

"Then? "

"Then what? " Why are you driving then man?

"Do you like to drive? " I asked directly seeing as he won't get what I'm saying if I don't.

" Oh so that's what you're asking. " Yup genius. Thanks for figuring it out.

"Hmm."

He looked up at me and said, " I do. And I guess I don't want a third person with us when I'm with you. "
As our gaze collided I turned away first, his brown eyes were so intense that I couldn't look more even if I wanted to. Still feeling his gaze on me, "Eyes on the road Mr. Raghuvanshi. "

"Oh so it looks like we are again back to square one. " He said and I just stared out of the window with a smile on my face.

I may have been in my cabin for around 2 hours when a knock sounded and before even waiting for my reply he invited himself in.
" I didn't allow you to come in Mr. Raghuvanshi. "

"Oh pardon me Ms. Rathore. I thought as your fiance I can come to meet my fiancee. "

This guy was getting too comfortable with the title fiance.
"Aren't you getting too comfortable with the title Mr. Raghuvanshi. What if I don't agree. "

"Oh Ms. Rathore just say if you don't like the title." Seeing as he understood so easily I was just gonna reply when he showed me that he really is a nuisance, " I can talk to our families to bring the date forward. Then I can be your husband. And you'll be Mrs. Raghuvanshi. What do you say? Is that title to your liking. " This man. I could kill him now. Who even gave him the confidence to even suggest that.

I may not have outright rejected him but he's getting overconfident now. Just as I left my chair to say something he came around the table and again did what he did yesterday but just this time it was the desk rather than a door. Even in my heels I was half a head smaller than him. And the next thing I know is his hand on my waist and my ass landing on the desk. "You." Placing he finger on my lips, " Shhh, princess , we don't want your bhai or bhabhi here now, do we? "

Is this man crazy, but I'm even more as what I was now thinking about was that he had such a beautiful eyes. How did I not notice them before. I've heard from plenty of people saying that my eyes are beautiful but his were something else. The brown orbs of his eyes we're staring in mine with such intensity that should've scared but it didn't. It was comfortable gazing in his eyes, like that was what they were made for.

No idea how long we just stayed in this position, with me on my desk and him before me with his hands on my sides. "Pari, bach... Oh I'm sorry. I'll come later. " Shit, shit, shit. Bhabhi, jumping from my desk I turned around and before I could call her she was already out of the cabin.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. Now she's gonna tell the whole palace about it. As the person responsible for this was still behind me I turned towards him, " What do you think you were doing? "
" Oh I was just here to remind you princess. "
"What? "

" That you shouldn't call your fiance by his surname. He doesn't like that. " I have no idea why he is so fixated on me calling his name, I would've called him but now just to irritate him I'm not gonna do that.
" And why should I care about what he likes? "

" Oh because he can get quite antsy about things that don't go his way. "
I will kill this guy.

"Oh really, then please tell him that I don't ca... " His face was in front of me before I could complete. Our nose touching and just a fingers space between our lips. His eyes so dark that they now scared me. My breaths were coming out too fast, my heartbeat erratic and he hasn't even exactly touched me. He smelled of lemons and that was....
Shit what am I even thinking. I've really gone crazy.

"Don't antagonize me princess, my self control is already on its brink. Just listen to me. Please princess. " His voice softened on the last two words, almost like he was pleading me to do as he says. So I just nodded, I didn't have anymore energy in me to argue with him.

And he stepped back after that, going to the door, " I hope next time, it's my name I hear. " And as he left I crumbled into my chair as if all strength left me. He was bad for me, I knew it. Baba has always told us to trust our instincts, if you sense danger run even if you don't see it and I've always done that. But for the first time I wanted to get close to it, Anirudh Raghuvanshi was dangerous for me. And I think I had my answer, dialing Baba's number,
" Start the preparations baba. I'll be back in two weeks. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much @Sidnaaz28 for you vote.
I'm so grateful for it.
And thank you to everyone who take time to even read my book and staying.
I can't thank you guys enough, to all those who read it, voted, or commented or even added my book to your reading lists.
Thank you so much.
Please tell me how you are liking the book so far. I welcome your reviews.

~AUTHOR🌹