29. HALDI

I'm as happy as a person is when they receive their first pay check.😄.
I won't blabber much just let's settle for same as the last one.
Okay cheries?.
Bye.. Till then Happy reading❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anirudh's POV

I was called to the venue at 6:30, half an hour before the muharat as according to my mom if I'm late her daughter-in-law's shagun will be late too.
So here I am in a white vest and yellow dhoti. Even though the venue was the same for both of us, they had still created a partition in the middle and I knew I wouldn't be able to see her easily.

My friends arrived soon after, Sehaj was the first one to come, that guy doesn't have anything to do as his wife is not with him so he has decided to bother me, a lot.

Adarsh is busy with Sonia and as for Shreshth, who knows what's going on in that guy's mind.
He's always late even more so than adarsh.
Three of them were dressed in a matching yellow kurta pajama.

From the smirk on Sehaj's face I could see his desire for vengeance. We were so bad during his wedding that this guy had to bath for 2 hours before coming out.
Well it's not like I have a wedding every day, he can do what he wants as long as he forgets about it.

I didn't have to wait for long, just as I saw the ladies coming one by one, I got outside the room, I knew I won't be able to see her if I'm inside, but I need to have a glance at her.

She came soon enough, a yellow colored lehnga with mirror work on it. Yellow suited her, just like her name.

She wasn't wearing a dupatta this time, I didn't like that but my sane self came out at a good time, ' it's her haldi idiot

She wasn't wearing a dupatta this time, I didn't like that but my sane self came out at a good time, ' it's her haldi idiot. What would she do with a dupatta. '

" Andar chal bhai. Teri hi hai, jindagi bhar dekh lena. " Sehaj called me just as she got in.
' Get inside bro. She's yours, you have a lifetime to stare. '

The elders applied the turmeric paste on me first as shagun and maa took a bowl and handed it to her mother, who then took it to the other side of the partition.
One by one everyone applied some on me my friends staying at bay waiting for their turn.

Her friends came too, while divya and aryanshi said something similar to take care of her, that anshuman was too much. He really has a death wish, but I could still see that he cared. The words he said were, " I don't care if you're the crown prince or the king, if you ever hurt her I promise I won't rest until I kill you. "

Even though I wanted to antagonize him, I didn't cuz I saw it in his eyes, the genuine care for her. But that doesn't mean I like that guy, I just tolerate him cuz my little sun calls him her friend. But the next thing he said made me reconsider my decision of tolerating him, " While you may be considering me a thorn on your side, the real ones are the ones in her library. "