EPILOGUE

Guys remember to read the part before this too. I updated more than one today, don't get confused.

22 months later.

Anirudh's POV

" Happy birthday my Lord. " My little sun whispered in my ear before kissing my cheek.
" It's not enough my lady. " I murmured back before claiming her lips between mine.
" We have... to get uppp..." She moaned against my lips as my hands explored her body. I can't get enough of her, never. With her I'm like a beast who's insatiable.

" Um, We will. " I said whole moving to her neck.
" Don't ani, I have to wear a saree. No marks today please. " She said while trying to push me away from her neck, as if she can. It's been almost two years now and I still can't get over her scent. It still manages to drive me over the edge.

" Un hn.. None that will be visible. "
And my wife cried in the morning, of course tears of pleasure.

.

" You said that you won't leave the ones which could be visible. " My lil sun shouted from the closet pointing towards the marks I left on her collarbone.
" I lost control princess. " And she glared at me, oh god please let someone tell her she's seducing me like this.
" You're too much. "
" I stopped early today princess. You can't still be blaming me. "
" Yeah early enough to get us late. Go and get ready now. " She said pointing to the bathroom.
" Yup going. "
Well as it was my birthday my princess and mom had arranged a puja for me. And as she said we were really late.
I changed into a white kurta pajama while my princess wore a cream colors printed saree.

We both made our way downstairs after she was done applying concealer on her neck, I don't like this but what to do my little sun is too shy to not hide them.

Ashu wasn't at home so it was just us and mom and dad. There was a feast during lunch for the people and we had to go to the temple too, to distribute clothes and food to the poor.

We first did puja at home and then me and my princess went to the temple, even though it was December the day was hot enough. The sun glared at from overhead as if asking us to get back to our homes.
After we were done distributing the things to the people we went to our car, she stumbled just as we reached there, " Hey princess. You okay? " I asked as I held her.
" Yeah I am. Let's go. "
" Kaka, gadi hospital le chaliye. " I said to the driver.
' Uncle, take us to the hospital. '

"Ji hukum. " He replied when she said to him, " No need kaka. "
" You.. " She didn't let me complete it before saying, " I'm fine, it was just a heatstroke. " My little sun got a heatstroke due to the sun. She's getting too weak.
" No you're not. You're getting weak day by day. " I had planned on making her healthy and she was but from the last month it's like someone's sucking her health from her.
I could swear I heard him mumble something like, " As if it's not your fault. "

" What did you say? "
" Nothing. Just that we can go some other day. Not today please. Let's go home. "
" Okay but we are going for a check up tomorrow. "
" Sure. "

I got to work as we got back and she too got to her office. The resort in Jaipur was almost in its last stages. Six months more and it'll be on track. We go there from time to time to check on its progress but the main work is getting done from home itself.
My phone rang just as I closed the file, " Kaisa hai? "
' how are you? '