23. CHOCOLATE ON YOUR MOUTH

Anirudh's POV

" Anirudh, stop, please. " Her words were weak, but I couldn't continue. I stopped but I didn't want to move, I knew she could feel me poking her but I just couldn't move. Her scent, those fuckin' roses and apples made me insane, I wanted to taste her so bad that I bit her and then there was no stopping for me, until she said it. Slowly removing myself from her, I mumbled "I'm sorry" And left. I couldn't be there any longer. Her, in my room, on my bed, in my arms was too much for me. I went to the balcony and all I could think about was the sound she made, just twice but I can still hear them. Her moan sounded divine to me. I wanted to hear more of them, all of the sounds she'll make. I want to hear her losing control.

Calm down anirudh, you'll hurt her. My inner self was here again, just like every time it's about her and he was right. I'll hurt her, I was on the verge of losing my control had she not stopped me. I am someone else when I'm with her, she brings out a version of me that's just for her.
I've never lost control like this, never, I had a girlfriend in the past but it was never like this, with my little sun I'm different.

I stayed on the balcony for around half an hour. The cool air flowing helped me regain some of my senses. When I entered my room, she had already left. Laying on my bed I closed my eyes, I could still smell her and she had been here for just 2 hours, how would my room smell when she lived in it. Once the thought came to mind, there was no going back. It sprouted and I couldn't wait to make that realize. I want my space to smell like her, I want to feel her everywhere I am.

~Next morning

I was waited for her downstairs already. I didn't know how she would react, I don't want her to be distant again like she was after our kiss, so I got up early as I could and waited for her. She came downstairs at 11, she was in a grey turtle neck sweater with the same colored wide leg trousers.
She stopped seeing me waiting there, " Good morning. " I said, my voice was raspy, I guess I was dehydrated.

" Morning. " She replied and continued her walk towards the kitchen.

" Are you okay? "

" Yup why wouldn't I be. " She wasn't looking at me, it was the same as last time. But I'm not letting her stay like this.

Going to her I held her hand and turned her so she faced me, " Princess, I'm sorry if I hurt you. I just.. " She interrupted me mid sentence, " You didn't. "
" Huh? "
" You didn't hurt me. "
" Then.. "
" Then what? "
" Why are you behaving like this? "
" How am I supposed to behave? " Her question stumped me, I wanted to answer just like before but something changed last night.
She took whatever she was here for and left the kitchen, and I was still left standing there. But she came back and said, " You owe me a date. " And left for sure. But I had the biggest smile on my face like I've completed the biggest deal of my life.

I wanted our date to be private this time, I was waiting for her to come downstairs and when she came, she was all I could look at. I was seriously considering asking the driver to drive cuz I don't think I'll be able to keep my eyes off her. Her dress was brown and it reached her calf, black boots that matched her hair and a brown knitted sweater which she wrapped over her shoulder. Her hair was let down covering her neck completely.
" Shall we go? " She asked and I replied, " Yeah. ", held her hand and made my way out.

" Where are we going this time? " She asked when we were halfway through the distance to our destination, " It's a surprise. " I replied to which she just raised her eyebrows and turned her head out to look at the city.

" We've reached. " I said stopping in a residential area in front of a building.

" Huh? Here. " I got out and went to her side to open her door, placing my hand before her I said, " Yeah, come. " She placed her hand in mine and we made our way inside the building. I directly made my way to the elevator with her and pressed the button for the top floor.
She was still confused, and she looked adorable with her brows furrowed and nose scrunched, her lips were unconsciously pouting and I wanted nothing more than to kiss her.