33. YOU'RE HERE.

Paridhi's POV

It's been almost three days since I got here, I have a guess though who might be the one who brought me here. I haven't confirmed it. The only interaction i had with him was when I was brought here.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Three days ago.

I was on a bed when I woke up, the last thing I remembered was the lunch we had and then just a blank.
I was in an unfamiliar room, j got up from the bed and ran to the window, it was night already. Everyone must be getting worried by now. The door opened as I tried to find my phone.
A man enter the room, from his face and body he looked to be around 50 years old

" You're up. " He said, and I just nodded. No idea why but I didn't want to talk to him, he emitted an uncomfortable vibe.
" What were you searching for? "
" I need my phone. "
" You'll have it, but not now. "

" Why am I here? " I asked him
" I thought you would ask who am I first? "
" You'll tell me if you want to. "
" I always knew you were smart. " He's talking like he had known me forever.

" Tell me. "
" I told you to wait for me, but you got married to that brat from Suratgarh. Don't worry, I know your father must've forced you, I'll save you from them. This will be our home, after we get married. "
This guy has serious issues. I had so many questions but I didn't know if he'll answer them all, so I had to choose my words wisely.

" I'm already married. "
" Don't worry, no one knows about it. I'll make ours public then he won't be able to do anything. " I was now sure this man was crazy.

" Were you the one who texted me? "
" You're really a genius, our children would be terrific. " I resisted the urge to vomit at his words. He basically admitted stalking me, he's double my age and what nonsense is he even thinking about.

" How do you know my baba? "
" Of course I know him, my brother Harshad asked for your hand but he denied it saying that you were engaged. I didn't believe him at first and then you really got engaged. I called him and he had the audacity to block me, your mother is even more of a bitch, she said she'll never give her daughter to me. Baby, we'll leave them okay, they don't love you. They want to separate us. "

His words made me nauseous as well as angry, I finally knew why baba fixed my marriage in such a hurry. I knew his identity now, Raghav Thakur prince of Jaisalmer. An idiot.
He has the audacity to call my maa a... And he even dared to kidnap me.
My anger overpowered my nauseousness and the tone that was soft till now got hard, " What wrong did she say. Don't you think you're getting out of your league. "
I know I was provoking him, but I'm a Rajput, we don't back down, not to mention cower before people like him.

" They've brainwashed you. Don't worry we can sought it after we are married. "
" Who gave you the illusion that I'll marry you. Have you seen yourself, do you really think you can compare to my husband. He can kill you with a punch. "
And maybe I deserved it for not knowing how to keep my mouth but he slapped me across my left cheek, it burned. The only reason he was able to do that was because I wasn't prepared.
" You're not thinking properly. Take rest for a while and we'll talk later. "

He opened the door and was about to get out, " I want my phone. "
" It's up to me to decide what you want. " And he slamed it shut.