35. TEASE

Paridhi's POV

I'm going crazy now. " I want to go to work too. " I almost screamed at him but he just removed his eyes from his laptop to me, " No you need rest. " And got back to work.

" I have enough of that to last me a lifetime. " Seriously, it's been a month now and he won't even let me lift a finger.
" Anirudh, I'm going crazy like this."
" Princess, you know I won't compromise with you health. "

" I'm perfectly healthy, the doctor gave me a clean chit 10 days ago. " Yeah, I was all fit n fine during my last checkup and then we went for my pagphera, he was with me this time, we came back after 3 days.
" That was just so we could go to chittorgarh. Not for work. "

Urghh, I'll really go mad if I have to sit here at home for any longer. " Anirudh, please. "
He just ignored me, the audacity of this man to do this. Let's see for how long you do that.

His work didn't last long, " Come let's go for dinner. " He said as he got up and tried to hold me. As if I'll let you I bypassed him and went outside first. I could feel him smiling but who cares.

" What's wrong pari? " Mom asked me, see even she knows I'm in a bad mood and her son is still irritating me. Over already swatted his hand off me like countless time now and he's still persistent.
" Mom, I want to go to work. "
" Then what's wrong? " She asked. See even she knows there's nothing wrong with me working. Only my dear husband thinks I'm too weak for it. As if I wasn't working before marrying him.

" He's not agreeing, tell him na. "
" Is something wrong Ani? " She turned to him and he gave the same answer he's been giving me for the past week, " She needs rest mom. "
" I've had enough of that. I'm perfectly fine. " I'm seriously getting irritated with this word rest.

" We'll talk about this later, have your food first. " He's stupid to think I'll leave the topic at this. The only I have of convincing him is with mom and dad present. Ashu had gone to akshu bhabhi for a few days so it was just us.

" I won't. " I was being a brat, I knew it but he's too much. I've not done anything other than rest the past month. Mom, dad, akshu all of them all are like I'm too fragile to do anything. And this person beside me, he even fed me water the first few days. I still am embarrassed about the baths, but that stopped after a week. I couldn't handle more than that and he thought I could be okay. But that's it, that's the amount of work I was allowed, bathing myself.

" See mom. She's behaving like a child, how is she fine. " He... He'll die by my hand someday, how the hell am I behaving like a child. He's a child.
" You... "
" Eat if you want me to consider it. " He successfully managed to make me eat. I pouted and placed a morsel in my mouth, and he was smiling. I like his smile but now I just want to wipe if off his face.
" Stop teasing her ani. Have your food pari. " Thank you dad, you're an angel.

After dinner mom said, " We're leaving now. Take care both of you. Okay? " " Yea mom. Call me when you reach. " I replied to her. She and baba had an event to attend in the morning. I asked them to leave in the day but they don't want to spend too much time away from home. Excuses.

" I will. Ani.. " She answered back and turned to my dear husband, " I'll take care of her mom. Don't worry. "
Are they really considering me to be a child, I can take care of myself.
" Mom.. " She can't do this to me. " That's enough Asha. My poor girl has been teased enough. Take care bacha. Okay? " Dad said, patting my head.

" You too dad. "
" I'm the one who's your son. " Woah, it's new. Anirudh being jealous of me. I love this feeling. Turning to him I raised my brow at him as if taunting him. He raised it back. Hmph.
" You said it yourself. Son. "