34. SWEET TORTURE

Either I'm really bad at writing or you people forgot that my pay consists of a comment too. I've been writing since morning so as to not be late, and i was waiting that anyone does it. But nah you guys didn't. So I'm not gonna ask again. I'll just update when I'm done. It's up to you now if you want to vote and comment or not.
Till then happy reading ❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anirudh's POV

I never thought rage could be so blinding, I knew nothing other than to get my princess safe in my arms.
That sick thakur met us halfway on our way and even though I wanted nothing more than to kill him then and there, my little sun was more important.

So Vinayak took charge of him while hridhaan followed me.
There were three guards at the gate and I didn't think much before shooting them all and when we entered, the scene would haunt me for the rest of my life.

She was there alone fighting, with bruises on her body, she looked up to me when I entered and I saw her relax but the next second I raised my gun, cuz a guy really had a death wish. I was still too late, he managed to strike her.

I saw her confusion as she brought her hand to her head and saw blood on it, her hand extended towards me and I was holding her the next second.
" You're here. " She was smiling, my strong princess was smiling, and I couldn't say anything properly, "I am.. I'm here. "

And she fainted, " Princess, hey wake up. Princess. "
I said patting her face, seeing as she didn't respond I lifted her up, she was light too light. Hridhaan came running in, " Pari.. " His shriek sounded painful, he was crying when he reached us.

" Hospital hridhaan. Now. " I said solemnly, we didn't have time to waste on crying. My princess needed treatment.
" Yeah yeah. " And he made the call.
We were in the hospital in 20 minutes that felt too long to me.
Everyone was already there when we reached, i laid my princess on the stretcher and the nurse took her in.

It was the worst hour of my life, following after the worst days. The doctor came out exactly an hour later, " She'll need a lot of rest but she'll be okay. " Everyone heaved a sigh of relief on his words.
" What injuries does she have? " I asked, I needed to know what they did to my lil sun. I'll make sure to return it ten fold.
" That.. " He was hesitant to tell us.
" Say it doctor. " Vinayak supported me, I saw it in his eyes, the need for revenge. We were on the same page here.

" She has a concussion, she was hit two times on head. A dislocated arm, and a fractured rib. There are some bruises on her arms and stomach and the most serious one is on her left calf. " Aunty was crying by the time the doctor finished. My fists were clenching so that I was afraid I might break my own bones.

Hridhaan was out of the lobby in a second and Vinayak followed him, I couldn't. I wanted to be with her. " Can I see her? " I asked the doctor.
" Yeah but she'll be out for an hour or two. " I nodded and entered her room. I knew her parents wanted to see her too but I don't think she'll want them to see her like this.

She looked so fragile, with the drip inserted on her veins, her face looked hollow in just three days. It was like that bastard forgot to feed her.
I'll make it up, I'll bring her back to what she was before, even more healthy than before. She was too skinny before.

I held her hand and laid on it, I didn't know when I fell asleep. I woke up to someone stroking my hair, looking up I saw she was awake, " You're up, why didn't you wake me up? "
" Maa said you haven't slept in the last three days. "
I told them not to tell her anything.
" You should rest. Everyone has gone home. "
" What do you mean. What time is it? "
" It's 8."
" Shit. " How could I just fall asleep like that, she wasn't even awake and here she was just smiling at me. I missed when she woke up.