26. SANGEET

Paridhi's POV

" Pari where are you? The stylist is here. " Nandini bhabhi called me from god knows where. My family has gotten a superpower this week they can call me from nowhere and I'll know what they said.
One day maa called me and she was in the lawn, like how did I even hear her I don't know.

It was our Sangeet today, and everyone is so happy like they need a wedding to sing or dance. I don't even know why everyone is so excited. It's just baba and bhaiya who aren't too happy, I mean they are happy but I see them sometimes just zoning out.

I don't even see maa nowadays, she and bhabhis have gone Mr. India. They only come before me when it's necessary.

" Kaha reh gyi thi tu. Kabse wait kar rhe hain tera. "
'Where were you? We've been waiting for so long. '

I heard divi as soon as I entered my room, there were 4 people present, two of whom I assumed must be the stylist and makeup artist bhabhi called. I never liked being dolled up, I like getting ready by myself not just having anyone else do whatever they want with my hair or face, but who even listens to me now.

Getting into my blouse, I was seated on the chair and then, torture for the next hour. Seriously, I don't even know who made this person a stylist, she almost removed my hair from my scalp and the makeup artist, sho couldn't even mix the foundation well enough. They wanted to do god knows what kinds of experiments on me. I would've ordered them out of my room if not for divi and aru, they somehow managed to bring us on middle ground. We finally settled on a nude look for makeup and an updo for my hair.

Divi and aru too realised why I was so against this when they got seated in my chair, divi almost cried pleading them to go easy on her hair. As for aru she directly scolded the makeup artist for not knowing her work.

Well as much as fun it was to see them whine like me, we had to hurry up and we did. All of us were ready in a few minutes from now, we got into our dresses. Aru and divi both decided to twin this time too, they were both wearing blue colored lehngas while mine was a multicolored one with flowers embroidered on it.

The lawn at the east of the palace was decided for the venue, a stage was set up for the dance and all, while tables were placed as seating arrangements

We three made our way there when nandini bhabhi called me.
Just like always, everyone was already there with my would be husband on the main seat, the couch in the middle.

I took my seat next to him and divi and aru too got seated on the table to my right.

" Buaa.. " Dugu came running towards me with ansh and ahaan on hia tail. Jumping on my lap, he seated himself on me, " You look so beautiful bua. "

" Thank you bacha. "

" Yes yes bua, you are so beautiful. " Ansh and ahaan too said at the same time.