32. SHOT

You guys completed the target so here's the next one.
Happy reading❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anirudh's POV

I woke up before her but I was still lazing around in the bed. She looked adorable while sleeping and I didn't want her to wake up. Okay the main thing is I don't want her to go. She just came here a day ago. But I know how much she loves her nephews, she'll regret it if she doesn't leave.
Glancing at the clock by the bedside I saw it was 6:30, I decided to wake her up or else she might really get late.

" Hey princess, it's morning. " I whispered in her ear after kissing her cheek. I can't get enough of her.
" Umm. I wanna sleep maa. " She's still sleeping cuz if she was awake she wouldn't have said it. While I was angry at the fact that she thought I was her mother, I was assured that she was comfortable here if she's in so deep.

" Princess, there's no mom in our room but if you want I can make you one. " Her eyes snapped open at my words. I don't know why I said that but I liked the idea of making her a mother quite a lot. But I'm not idiot enough to do something just because i like the idea of it. She just became a wife, she won't be ready to be a mother this soon.

" Good morning princess. "
" Good morning. "
" Let's get up. "
" Uh huh. " She nodded and I kissed her cheek once more and left the bed.
She got dressed in a sky blue saree, while I wore a deep blue suit, I guess I have to change my wardrobe a bit. I held her hand in mine and just made our way downstairs for breakfast.

.
.
.

I checked her security detail one last time before going to her.
" Call me when you reach okay? " Mom said to her, " I will. " And all of them said bye to her and got inside.

" You really wanna leave? " I asked her.
" Hmm. " She nodded and replied with a smile.
I just went ahead and hugged her, she wrapped her arms around me and we stayed like that for a minute or two.
" Miss me okay? " I said kissing her forehead.
" I will my lord. " Again with that fake bow, she really knows how to drive me crazy.
" I don't think you want to leave. "
" No no, I was just saying I will. Bye bye. " And she ran to the car as if her life depended on it.

I didn't want her to leave, I don't know but everything in me was telling me to stop her. But I think it's just my obsession with her.

.
.
.

I spent my day visiting the towns and villages that I could in a day, our people loved us, ashu was with me too. While I did some official work she stayed with the elders all day telling them about the things that happened. They asked me about my wife and all of them had twinkles in their eyes as they asked about their crown princess. I showed them the picture and their reaction couldn't be more adorable.

Surya uncle's wife , the previous sarpanch of a village under us said, " Sabko na dikhae kunwar sa. Zamana bahot khrab h, nazar lag gyi to. Unhe bahr kaala teeka lga ke layiega. Smjhe ap? "
' Don't show this to everyone kunwar sa. The world's not a good place but if someone casts their evil eye. Bring her out only after applying the black dot. Do you understand? '

We came back around 7 pm and I just freshened up a bit before going for dinner.
" Pari pahunchi ki nahi? " Mom asked the question first.
' Did pari reach or not? '

" She hasn't called yet. Don't worry I'll tell you when I know. Also they had to take the route via Bikaner as the other one had some construction work going on. Maybe that's why they got late. Moreover she'll be reaching soon or maybe she has already reached and forgot about it. " I replied to her.