31. MY LORD

You people didn't fulfill the target😔. Oh how my heart broke😞. It's okay. As I said I am much more impatient than you guys. So here's it.

P. S. There maybe some errors. Bear with me okay?.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paridhi's POV

His arms were still around me when I woke up, the sunrays penetrating through the window illuminated the whole room. I had to get up or else I might really be late. Trying to remove his hold on me, I tried to pull his arm up but it did the opposite of what I wanted, he tightened his hold on me and scooted me over a bit, my back was just next to his chest, his breaths fanning on my neck, I tried a bit more but he didn't even budge.

I thought about trying reverse psychology and it had an entirely reverse reaction. I thought that when I tried to move away he pulled me back, so what if I leaned into him and his hold loosened but as I said it had just the opposite effect. Because just as I leaned back on him, he flipped me so I was on my back instead of my side and he got on top of me.

His hair was messy, the adorable messy you get after a nap. His eyes dark, with what I don't know.
" What are you doing princess? "
His voice was hoarse, I guess it was because he just woke up. Realizing he asked me something I replied, " I have to get up. "
" You really think that leaning into me early in the morning when I had to torture myself by just holding you for the whole night was a good idea? "

" Huh? "
" Didn't your books teach you that a man is a beast in the morning. "
My breath hitched, I knew the reason his eyes were so deep, so intense, it was desire, for me.
" You really thought that doing so would allow you to leave?
Let me tell you princess, it won't. On the contrary it would just ensure that you stay here for days, not being able to move an inch without feeling me. "

I never took him to be much of a talker but he was more than that.
He was still hovering over me, his hands on the sides of my head, one of his knees between my legs, and the way his eyes were roaming over me I knew it would be better to leave before he really makes true his words.

" I have to get up. " My voice didn't come out as strong as I wanted it to, it was weak, breathless and moreover it sounded fuckin' reluctant even to me. As if I didn't want to get up but I have to.
" You don't have to do anything princess. Just do what you want to. " He replied, emphasising on the have and want quite a lot.

Knowing he won't let me leave until I say the words I said, " I want to get up. "
" As you wish princess. " And with a light kiss to my lips he was up.
Jumping from the bed to where I don't know but I swear that I felt something poking me when he bent to kiss me.

Shit, we haven't even brushed. I'm gonna kill him. Idiot.

I freshened up and changed into the saree aunty had left for me, it was there when I got out after doing brush. She must've left it when I was in the bathroom.

As expected it was red one, and I won't go into details about how it looked. At the end it was just beautiful and it looked good on me.
I always had confidence in my appearance, not like I was arrogant or something but just self assured that I look pretty as per my standards, I don't have time to worry about others.

When I reached the kitchen aunty was already there.
She was doing something when she stopped after looking at me.. She just stared at me and it made me wonder if I was missing something. But no I had worn everything, from my nupital chain to the vermilion. I even wore the anklets again even though I didn't want to make a sound evey time I walk.

" Is something wrong? " I asked her not being able to hold her stare any longer, " Of course there is. "
" Huh? "
" Or nhi to kya. Itni pyari lagri h or kaala teeka bi ni lgaya. Kisiki nazar lag gyi to. "