36. THE BEST THING

Anirudh' POV

I woke up due to the light falling through the curtains. The sun made its presence known by sneaking in through the window, while my little sun was wrapped around me, face hidden in my chest, arms around me and legs over me.
It's not like I'm complaining, but the result might really be dangerous for her. My mind just replayed last night over and over again. I wasn't planning on doing that but it happened, the words escaped my mouth before I could stop them. And the tears came out at the thought of failing to protect her.

She said it too, not like in sleep last time but fully conscious. Awake and looking into my eyes, the most beautiful pair of eyes I've ever seen.
She moved a little in her sleep and the thing that was already hard enough got even more.
Seeing the time I realized it was 8 already, deciding to wake her up, " Morning princess. " I mumbled against her lips before taking them in mine.
She stirred awake just then, I've actually learned this effective way of waking her a week ago.
We continued for a while before I backed off, " Morning. "

" You okay? " She wanted to nod, but stopped midway when she remembered why I was asking, and a blush crept up on her face.
" Princess? " " I'm okay. "
" Okay, I'll run a bath for you. " I kissed her once again and moved my hands over her a bit, she was just wearing my tshirt, and the instinct to remove that from her too, was too strong. She felt it and pushed me away, " I have to bath. " She mumbled and turned her back towards me.

I ran a bath and got out to take her from the bed, she got up just as I entered and almost stumbled on her legs, " Hey princess. You okay? " I went to her and held her.
" Yeah I am. " She wasn't looking at me.
" Why did you stumble? "
" Who's fault is that? "
Oh okay. Mine. Got it. But her throwing a tantrum just brought a smile to my face. I lifted her off the ground, " Anirudh I can walk."
" Yeah I saw that. And as you said, my fault, I can help you walk. "

Without another word I took her to the bathroom and made her stand on the floor. I was taking off my trousers when she shouted, " What are you doing? "
" Taking a bath princess. " I said pointing to the obvious.
" I.. We.. You... You should come after me. "
" What are you afraid of princess. It's not like the first time you'll be bathing before me and you saw me all last night, why are you scared now. "
" Stop talking nonsense. "
" How is it nonsense. Did you not see it, it was even inside-" Her hand was on my mouth interrupting me from completing my words.

" Stop it, let's just bath okay. No more talk. " She refused to look me in the eye, looking everywhere in the bathroom except me. Now how can I allow that.
" Are you embarrassed princess. "

" Anirudh stop it. I'll really kick you if you continue and you know I'll do it. "
" Woah woah tigress, calm down. You can't threaten your future happiness. "

" Anirudh.. "
" I was talking about kids, what are you thinking about. "
" How to make them. " She blurted out in anger and her eyes widened a second later in realisation of her words.

" I can show you princess. " And well I did. I showed her for quite a while, she left the bathroom more sore than she was before entering it.

.
.

She changed into a pink colored suit, while I wore got into a tshirt and trousers. Mom and dad won't be back for 2 days and I have a day off for my princess.
We had our breakfast and sat in our living room, " Is you're dress ready? " I asked her, who was sitting across the Hall from her, as if to keep distance. How naive princess. She had been glaring at me the whole morning and even though I feel like a pervert saying this, but her glares are doing nothing than turning me on.

" Yeah it'll be delivered tomorrow. "
" When are maa and baba arriving? " The look she shot me told me she knew what I was doing, " The day before the reception. "
" Oh so that means I have you all for me the next two days. " She visibly shivered at my words and it wasn't fear, it was something between excitement and nervousness.