14. DUGU LIKES HIM TOO.

Paridhi's POV

"Pari, divi, aru kidhr reh gye.. Jaldi ao, nikalna bhi to h. "
' Pari, divi, aru where are you... Come fast, we have to leave.'

Maa's voice sounded before we were even done.

"Abhi ae aunty. "
'Just Coming, aunty'.

Divi replied before I could, " I told you guys we'll be late. " I said to both of them who were looking at me like they'll eat me alive.
"Shut up, chup krke beth tu. " Divi said motioning towards the couch.
They've been at this since they arrived tomorrow.

" Aru did you find something? "
She asked to aru who's been in my closet searching for a dress that'll make him drool, according to them, not me.

"Yup got it. " Aru came out holding a dress I'd rather not describe, it was a gift from both of them and I definitely won't wear it, they can kill me for all I care.
"I'm not wearing this. You know I can't wear this okay? We have to travel for a whole day. He won't drool after seeing it, he'll vomit. Please. I'll wear it sometime else, I promise. "

The way she was staring at me told me that she knew I won't wear it.
" Alright, forget it, we'll punish this girl after coming back. Aunty will definitely scold us if we are not downstairs in a fer minutes. "
"Yup divi, aru why don't you give me my dress and I'll go and change. " She still looked like she wanted to argue but as what divi said is right she gave up, handing me the dress.
"You guys pack up too. " I said while entering the bathroom.

I knew from their reactions that I looked good, but still who doesn't likes to hear that, " How do I look? "I was wearing a plain white frock suit with a embroidered dupatta, maa had chosen it for me

I was wearing a plain white frock suit with a embroidered dupatta, maa had chosen it for me. I applied maroon lipshade with it which I knew would be gone by the time we reached there.

" He'll definitely drool. " This is what came out of my friends mouth.
"Seriously aru? "

"She's right pari. Even I'm drooling. " Woah you too divi.

" Idiots, let's go. "
"Yup yup, let's go. " Nodding their heads like they lost their senses they came after me. Learn from them how to exaggerated. But I think I said it too soon as my family was even more overrated.
After they were done warding off evil eyes we were finally ready to set off.

Maa and baba took one car, hridh bhai, nandini bhabhi in another with ansh( Reyansh) and ahaan ( Rehaan) with them.
While the three of us were in the third with dugu (Daiwik) insisting he'll sit with his bua. Vinayak bhai and bhabhi couldn't leave today, so they'll come tomorrow. And after the engagement they'll be back before us all, you can't leave your state empty for long.

Well now let's talk about these two by my side, aru and divi or Aryanshi Mittal and Divya Agarwal. My best friends, the ones with whom I grew up, we went to school together until I decided to leave for Harvard and divi decided to pursue literature, yup this girl here is a freakin' author and God her books, I'll just say I'm glad my parents don't read them or they'll really doubt this girl.