CHAPTER 28: Lady Chantal

THIS PART AS WELL AS THE SUCCEEDING PARTS ARE NOT REVIEWED OR EDITED.  

**********

CHAPTER 28:

**********

ETHAN LHEAU's POV

After a month or so of nonstop crying and being restless, Chantal finally had a normal sleep. This past month kasi she's refusing to take a rest. She only take short naps for about two to three hour. Then she'll go back watching his unconscious still in coma son. She never got to have a good sleep.

She doesn't even eat properly. The reason why she was confine for a week and a half. Nagbreakdown kasi siya after the news. But everything is fine now. Nakakatulog na siya after what happened. She's depressed yes, pero unti unti na rin niyang natatanggap ang nangyari.

Well kahit sino naman sigurong ina diba? Masasaktan at masasaktan kung mangyari iyon sa anak niya. But she's doing well. We're all doing well. Nakakapag-adjust na kami sa mga nangyari.

I'm just hoping na sana mas maging maayos na ang lahat sa ngayon. Tama na rin siguro na nangyari iyon kay Linden at least he won't feel any pain now. mas maayos na nag kalagayan niya ngayon. All I need to take care off is Chantal.

I know, babalik ulit siya sa dating Chantal na kilala ko. And I know it's for the best. For her and for her son.

I am watching my sister as she sleep soundly in her bed ng biglang pumasok ang isang nurse "Excusez-moi seigneur, mais j'ai besoin de vérifier sur les patients des paramètres vitaux" I just nodded and intently watch her do her job. (excuse me Lord, but I need to check on the patients vitals.)

Suddenly the door opened and there stood our grandfather. "Est-elle bien maintenant ?"he asked with his deeply accented voice. I look at the nurse and she nodded. "oui papy " I answered. (is she fine now?) (yes grandpa.)

He then focused his attention in the nurse "Quand peut-elle être déchargée?" the nurse look intimidated by grandpa's question that it took her a while before she answered his question. "Uhmmm... Je'm pas dans la position de décider de Votre Excellence. Mais je peux appeler Lady Welsh's médecin afin que vous puissiez lui parler." (when will she be discharged?) (uhmmm... I'm not in the position to decide your Excellency. But I can call Lady Welsh's doctor so you can talk to him.)

"Vous feriez mieux de le faire maintenant." he said and motioned the nurse to leave. The nurse did what she was told. Grand pa walk towards me and patted my right shoulder. "Prendre un peu de repos fils. Votre soeur sera amende." He said as he took the couch and throw an apple to me which I catched. (you better do it now)( take some rest son. Your sister will be fine.)