CHAPTER 42: YOUNG MASTER

THIS PART AS WELL AS THE SUCCEEDING PARTS ARE NOT REVIEWED OR EDITED.  

***********
CHAPTER 42: YOUNG MASTER
***********

BRIN's POV
I woke up thinking of ways on how I can get my son's favor. Ngayong araw ang simula ng dalawang linggong palugit na ibinigay ni Chantal sa akin para makuha ko ang loob ng anak namin pero tangna lang I can't think of anything.

Para naman ako nitong sundalong sasabak sa gyera na walang armas. Lintik naman oh. Ano ba kasi ang pinaggagagawa ko sa buhay ko. Shit lang.

Ah,... bahala na si batman. I can do this.

I climbed out of bed to prepare to coax my son. Minutes later, I see myself running down the living room of the château to meet my son and wife.

"Bonjour" I greeted them. "Bonjour" Chantal replied back as she walk regally to the foyer and seat on the chair assembled there.

I was staring at my wife as she sips her tea. Ahh. How I wish I was the cup of her tea. Nakakainis. Ang swerte ng tanginang tasa na yan at nabigyan siya ng pagkakataong madampian ng magandang labi ng asawa ko.

"I want waffles" I heard someone said pero hindi ko yun pinansin. Inaalala ko kasi kung kelan ang huling beses na dumampi yung labi niya sa akin.

Nung kasal ba namin? Hindi eh. Naalala ko pagkasabi ng judge na "you may now kiss the bride" I turned away. So that impossible and the wedding happened for what...uhm... 8 years ago. So kung tama ang iniisip ko, the last time I felt my lips on hers was when we made Linden. Shit that was so long. Teka i used to touch before right. But why can't i remember the feeling of her lips on mine?

Kasi gago ka. You just used her body to satisfy your needs. You used her for your own pleasure. You never kissed her. You used her like she's a whore. You asshole. The other side of my mind said.

And i won't deny it. Coz it's true. And i regret doing it. I regret being an asshole to her and to our child.

How did I survived being with her and not touching her or kissing her luscious body and lips. "Ouch." I said as I picked the pillow that hit my head causing me to get out of my trance.

I looked around to see who throw the pillow that hit my head and saw my son giving me dagger looks. "Don't you do that again" he scolded me as he plant his hands on his waist. "Do what?" I asked bewildered with what he said. "don't stare at my mom like that again. You look like a crazy psycho thinking about something wicked. You're giving me creeps."

"Oh. I'm sorry son. I don't me to creep you out. I'm just thinking of something." I said. Shit. Sa dinami dami ng pwedeng makakita sa akin na pinagpapantasyahan ang asawa ko yung anak ko pa. nakakahiya. Burn Brin, burn.

"Tss. I don't care. Just stop staring at my mom. You won't get her anyway." Came the arrogant reply of my son. "by the way, where are my waffles?"

"Waffles?" I asked. "uh. What a useless father I got." He exclaimed. I lowered my head. Ouch. That one hurts, but it's true anyway. I'm useless. I'm supposed to protect him...them. But what did I do? I am the one who hurt them. The one who brought too much pain. "and a dramatic also" he added. When I did not moved he yelled again "I said get me waffles. Do you really want me to starve?"

"Oh. I'm sorry son. Wait a sec. I'll get some for you." I said as I jog towards the kitchen to prepare him waffles. This is the very first time I am going to make food for my son. I better not screw this one up.

Minutes after, I served the waffles to him. "Hmm. Not bad. This will do" He said as he chewed the food. I give out a sigh. Thank goodness he liked it.