CHAPTER 32: CHALLENGES

THIS PART AS WELL AS THE SUCCEEDING PARTS ARE NOT REVIEWED OR EDITED.  

**********

CHAPTER 32: CHALLENGES

**********

BRIN's POV

"Whoa! Chill boy chill!!" hindi magkanda ugagang sabi ko sabay hatak sa tali ni Cream. Pilit ko siyang pinapakalma dahil nahihirapan ako sa kanya.

Damn. Grooming a horse is not easy to do. Langya. Ang hirap niyang alagaan.

Ive been taking care of cream for three days now at sobrang nakakapagod. Ang arte kasi ng kabayong to.

Noong isang araw muntikan na niya akong sipain ng makita niyang ako ang maglalabas sa kanya sa stables. I don't know pero mainit ang ulo ng kabayong to sa akin.

Since I started working here ganyan na siya. Noong unang araw ko nga dito hinabol niya ako buti na lang nakatali siya noon kaya hindi siya nakalapit sa akin.

Ang yeah I work here. Dalawang lingo na rin mula ng magkasundo kami ng lolo ni Chantal.

***

FLASHBACK...

"I'm gonna kill you boy, I'm serious. I'm gonna kill you." He looked at me with anger blazing in his eyes.

"It's okay with me sir, but that would not stop me from loving and getting my wife and son back." I said with my voice full of conviction and my face serious to pass him my message that I am not backing out. NEVER.

He smiled. A creepy smile to be exact. "take them back" he said through a mocking tone. "are you trying to make me laugh again?" he asked.

"No sir. I'm serious about that." I said sternly. "sorry to tell you this man, but I will not allow you" he said showing how his disapproval to me for his granddaughter.

"Sorry to tell you too sir, but no one can stop me. Not even you." I shot back.

"You don't know who you are dealing with young man. Don't you know that I can send you back to the Philippines and blacklist you here?" I just smirk with what he said.

"You can't scare me being blacklisted here because I've been through that situation sir. I've been through hell for months and now that I'm here and Chantal is only beyond arm reach, I'm telling you sir. I'm not backing down" I said as I look into his eyes.

"Still I won't let you take my granddaughter back." He said with defiance visible in his eyes.

"I love her and I will take her back into my arm no matter what." Sagot ko ng hindi nagbababa ng tingin.

Wala akong balak magpasindak sa kanya pero dahil sa sunod niyang sinabi nayanig ang mundo ko at nagulo ang sistema ko.

"Yes, you love her. But the question is 'Does she still love you after what you've done?'" napayuko na lang ako dahil doon.

Sa totoo lang hindi ko alam ang isasagot ko. He has a point. After everything I did to Chantal and Linden, can she still love me?

Can she still accept me?

Yan ang mga tanong na hindi ko alam ang sagot. Tanging siya lang ang makakasagot. Si Chantal lang.

"Cat got your tongue?" puno ng sarkasmong tanong niya sa akin. Napahalakhak siya ng umiling ako.