CHAPTER 41: LET THE GAME BEGIN

THIS PART AS WELL AS THE SUCCEEDING PARTS ARE NOT REVIEWED OR EDITED.  

***********

CHAPTER 41: LET THE GAME BEGIN

***********

BRIN's POV

I'm sweating profusely as I sit in this glamorous sitting room here in the Welsh's manor as I wait for my wife to speak. She asked for my presence again after our encounter with our son this morning.

I have a feeling that it is about the chance I am begging her.

"I've made up my mind." she said after a long pause of silence that almost made me jump out of my sit. "I will give you another chance"

"Thank you. Thank you wife. I promise I won't mess this time." I said as I hugged her. I can't contain my happiness that I need to hug her. I was about to kiss her on her lips when she stopped me and pushed me away.

"I'm not finish yet" she said sternly. Medyo napahiya ako ng dahil dun. So I took a step backwards. Tsk. I heard my son. Nilingon ko naman siya para lang makita ang pagkadisgusto sa mukha niya.

"As I was saying, I will give you another chance, if and only if, you can win my son's trust." She looked towards the direction of our son who is currently watching a cartoon.

Siguro napansin ni Linden ang pagtingin namnin sa kanya kaya tumingin din siya sa direksyon namin. "Tss. Not gonna happen mom." He said and continued watching. So narinig niya pala ang paguusap namin.

"Let's see son." I said arrogantly. "You wish mister" he said as arrogantly as I did without looking at me. Anak ko nga to. Walang duda pati ugali mana sa akin.

"When will I start?" I asked my wife. "Well. You can start tomorrow. And oh, you only have three weeks to do that. So, after three weeks and you're still not in good terms with my son, then, goodbye. And when I say goodbye, it means goodbye FOR GOOD. Are we clear?"

Shit tatlong linggo tapos good bye na pag di ko nagawa. Langya naman oh. "Ang ikli naman babe? One one month, please?" I said using puppy dog eyes. she tang bakla. Kalian pa ako natutong mag pacute sa asawa ko. Nagmumukha akong tanga dito.

"Okay, two weeks." Sabi niya.

WHAAT?

"Ha? Babe naman. Yung three weeks na lang" Grabe na to ah. Parang gusto na niya talaga akong mawala sa buhay nila.

"Ah ayaw mo. Sige one week." Fucking shit. No way.

"Hindi hindi. Joke lang. Ito namang si babe di na mabiro. Nagjojoke lang ako. Okay na ang two weeks." Sabi ko sabay kamot sa batok ko. "Ano naman magagawa ko ng two weeks." Bulong ko pero narinig niya pala.

"Not my problem anymore" Langya naman talaga oh. Two weeks Brin you only have two weeks. God, how am I supposed to tame the dragon I use to call my son and get my wife's heart at the same time.

Tss. I should've treat them well when they were on my side. Shit. Ang hirap pala ng ganito. Ahh. Ang tanga mo talaga Brin. I scolded myself.

Now I need to plan a very good plan para maibalika ng tiwala ng magina ko sa akin.

This will be the hardest and longest two weeks of my life for sure.

*****

LINDEN's POV

"Mom do you really mean what you said earlier?" I asked mom while we are lying down on the bed. "What honey?" mom creased her forehead. "to...dad." I whispered.

She looked at me like I grow another head. "You...you called him dad?" she looks surprised with what I said. I nodded and bowed my head.

"Baby, do... do you al-already..." I know she can't believe it. "Yes mom." I answered. Yes I can recognize my dad, but not all my memory came back yet. There are still lapses.

"Oh baby," mom hugged me. "When did you remember your daddy?" I fiddled with my fingers. "When we arrived from Austria, when I went to my room, my head started to throb after I saw him." I answered her truthfully.

"Who else know about this?" I look on my mom's face "Papa knew, he told me to keep it from you and grand pere. I'm sorry mom, I didn't intend to hide it from you." I started crying. "I feel so bad. Am I a bad boy mom?"

"No baby you're not. Hush baby stop crying" I tried to control my sobs as mom kiss my tears away. "Did your papa tell you why you should keep that you remember already?" I nodded as I answered. "He said I should keep it to give that a lesson. Which at first I did not get. But now I understand."

Mom creased her forehead again maybe not getting my point. "Mom do you still love dad?" she blushed with my question. Mom looked away.

"Mom?" I held mom's face "do you still love dad?"

"Yes" she said. "I still do"

"Because you still love dad, do I need to make It hard for him mom?" I flashed a sweet to her. "Silly" she said and ruffled my hair. "Come on sleep. It's way past your sleeping time. See?"

"Okay. Good night mom. I love you" I said as I kissed her. "Good night baby. I love you too." Then mom turn the lamp lights off after she kissed me.

I will test you dad. I'm not gonna make it easy for you. You'll need to prove me everything you've got. I will not give mom to you that easily. So get ready dad. Tomorrow I'll start.

Let the game begin.

***********UNEDITED***********

Nakapag update din. Thank you sa paghihintay.

Don't forget to VOTE COMMENT SHARE and FOLLOW...

MERCI...

a�?��_&�