EPILOGUE

THIS PART IS NOT REVIEWED OR EDITED.  

***********
EPILOGUE
***********

BRIN's POV

THIS is the day that I've been waiting for. After a few months I'm finally tying the knot again to my beautiful wife strengthening the bond that we have. But this is no ordinary wedding. For I waited for this moment to finally arrive. Everyday I wake up with a smile on my face looking forward to this very day were I can finally say the vows I've been dying to tell her every passing moment.

Konting sandali na lang at makikita ko na ang asawa ko. The excitement and anticipation is killing me. Hindi ako mapakali sa kinatatayuan ko. I'm sweating bullets because of mixed emtions. "Hey, calm down. You'll see her in a matter of minutes" Ethan my best man nudged me on the side. Kung hindi pa niya ko siniko I'm I'll make a big fool out of myself in front of our guest. I took deep breaths to even my uneven breathing because of nervousness and excitement.

I watch as wedding entourage went smoothly. All is well and organized. Wala kang makikitang mali. Then the church door finally opened revealing my wife standing at the other end of the aisle.

"What's taking them so long?" I muttered under my breath by Ethan heard me. "tss. Too excited." He said as he laugh silently. "Oh shut up. You'll feel this too when you found the girl you will wait on the altar." I told him not reverting my eyes from the church door. "But until I haven't saw her, I'll enjoy teasing you first." He mumbled again. "Yeah enjoy yourself because when you get your time—" I was not able to finish my sentence because the church door opened revealing the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

Her head is hang low and I was knocked out of my breath when she raised her pretty head and look straight to my eyes.

Here we stand today
Like we always dreamed
Starting out our life together
The light is in your eyes
Love is in our hearts
I can't believe you're really mine forever

As she walk down the aisle I can help myself but to admire her beauty. She is floating in the middle of the aisle walking with grace and beauty. Such beautiful scene to behold. Everything turned to slow motion. Parang wala ng ibang tao sa mundo kundi ako lang at siya. Gusting gusto ko na rin takbuhin kung nasaan man siya at halakin siya papunta sa akin para maikasal na kami. But I stopped myself.

Been rehearsing for this moment all my life                                                                                                                     So don't act surprised
If the feeling starts to carry me away

Magmumukha akong sabik na sabik sa asawa kong maikasal kahit yun naman ang totoo. She smiled at me and I as her love sick husband wala akong nagawa kung hindi ang ngumiti rin sa kanya na halos ikapunit na ng mga labi ko.

On this day
I promise forever
On this day
I surrender my heart
Here I stand, take my hand
And I will honor every word that I say
On this day

When she reach the middle of the aisle where her grandfather was waiting for her para maihatid sa akin she clung to his arms. They are smiling. They walk solemly hanggang sa makarating na sila sa harap ko. "Please take good care of my granddaughter. Or I'll hunt your head down. Remember she deserve nothing but the best." He said as he handed me the hand of his precious granddaughter.

I smile at him as I nodded. "Yes sire, you can count on me. I will give her my everything. She's my queen and she deserve the best." I replied "Good" he said as he tap my shoulder and kissed Chantal on her cheeks mumbling something. "I'm happy for you my princess." "Merci papi"