27

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN || SETTLING IN

—————————————————————————

3 WEEKS LATER

if someone in your life makes you forget about the past, then surely they are your future.

"Glenn Rhee, you are a pain in my ass" Alex Laughed as she sat straddling his lap, the smile on her face one that had been becoming so much more common. The man beneath her was the reason for that smile.

"Hey hey, I'm the pain in the ass" He chuckled his hands laid on Alex's bare thighs, his shirt covering her body as her hands ran down his chest the twos casual relationship had developed into spending time together whenever they could without raising suspicions to anyone who wasn't aware of their sexual relationship.

Since the population of the prison had grown a significant amount things had become easier for the group, not without challenges but they had begun rebuilding, expanding to other Cell blocks. making a community. And with that came more freedom, More runs to make.

"yes, you are. you're an awful liar, everyone in this prison is gonna know about us if they were to ask you" Alex shrugged as she looked down at Glenn, her hand coming up to his face gently brushing a stray strand of hair from his forehead. his Beautiful chocolate brown eyes staring up into hers, Admiring her features, admiring every detail of her face. his heart ached at the fact she still didn't want to accept their relationship for what it was. the words Hershel had said to her rung in her ears almost every time she looked at Glenn, yet she was still afraid of fully giving herself to him.

"well I'm not really a sneak behind dad's back kinda guy" Alex sighed, internally rolling her eyes as she leant forward, her hands pressed against his chest supporting herself as she pressed a kiss to his cheek.

"Rick's not my dad" Alex sighed as she got off Glenn, getting off the bed she grabbed her jeans from the pile of Clothes on the floor, shaking them before she began pulling them up her Legs. The low-waisted jeans hung on her hips as she faced away from Glenn pulling his shirt over her head and throwing it to him, Glenn's eyes traced down the tattoo on Alex's back.

She'd never let him get a closer look at the snake that trailed down her spine, she'd never let him ask questions about the dark scar that traced her spine, the smaller raised scars that surrounded her spine. they made his heart ache, whatever those scars represented to Alex he knew it hurt her. he noticed the way she reacted, and the thought of someone hurting her made his blood boil and he wished he could take any pain that lingered in his mind. Whenever his fingers traced down her spine, her muscles would tense, her heart raced. so he avoided the area, Avoided Asking her about it despite the many questions he did have. he didn't want to trigger anything, or upset her...  Alex covered herself with One of her Normal tank tops, one in decent condition compared to the rest.

"you're so beautiful" He gushed, inciting a chuckle from the brunette as she turned glancing at Glenn, His eyes admiring her as she ran her hands down the top she'd just pulled over her body smoothing out the material.

"thank you, pretty boy. I'll see you at dinner. I promised Carl I'd look for some comics on this run."  Alex shrugged reaching for her jacket and gun, the pet name causing a warmth to rush through Glenn's body, a smile tugging at his lips.