Part 9: Always Come To Your Rescue

Kindly vote after reading!! Happy readingg!!<33

𝐈𝐦𝐫𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎.𝐕.

"Hey Imran, give me the car keys." I looked at Zayn when he again said, "Imran give me the keys I've gotta go to Amaan and then Layla."

"Why are you going to Layla? Aren't Iqra and Shifa already there with her? And you were there just half an hour ago." He released a sigh and said, "I know I was there but now I've something to do. Iqra and Shifa left to meet their parents. Before I change and come back, I want the car keys in my room, hmm?"

Just then he received a call from Layla and he said, "Hey Lay, everything good? I came to my place to change before going to Amaan's. What's wrong Lay, why are you quiet?"

He got no response from Layla and was now worried. "Sa- Sarah? What- Where is she and what's wrong?"
Zayn asked Sarah, his ex whom he loved more than anything. She told him something and he hung up the call and looked at me and said, "Imran, give me the keys right now I've gotta go to Layla."

"Woah calm down and tell me what's wrong." He then told me that Layla has fainted at Starbucks and Sarah is waiting for him over there.

"I'm coming with you. We don't want both of you to be in a hospital. I'll drive," saying this, we left our home and I began to drive to the Starbucks where Layla and Sarah were.

If Zayn would be driving this car, he'd surely land in the hospital because when it comes to his sister Layla, he becomes super tensed.

We reached Starbucks and Zayn rushed to Layla meanwhile I parked the car next to her car. I came out of the car and saw that Zayn was looking at Sarah and was about to pick Layla when I went forward and carried her and told Zayn to drive.

I told Sarah to come with us. I held Layla and sat in the backseat while Sarah sat in the front.

Within ten minutes we were at the hospital and I carried Layla out. Sarah had informed Amaan, Iqra and Shifa who were already there. I carried Layla out of the car and the look on Amaan's face was saying it all. He was jealous.

"Here, I'll hold my girlfriend." Zayn passed him a look which made him stop midway and we went inside.

Minutes later the doctor came out and Zayn rushed to her. "What is it? Is she okay?" The doctor then said, "It's alright there's nothing to worry about. It was just some weakness and stress. I think something is bothering her which may have caused this, but it isn't anything too serious. I'm giving her some medicines which she has to take before breakfast and dinner for a week, hmm? And she's up, y'all can meet her."

Iqra nodded and they went inside to meet her whereas Amaan and I were out.

"Imran, what's this?" He asked me, to which I said, "What's what? Could you specify?"

He came near me and said, "Why are you being around Layla so much? She's my girlfriend."

Yeah the one you don't deserve.

"Look, I don't know what you're saying, but there's one thing for sure. I know everything about you. So don't try and harm Layla, else I tell her everything and you're gonna lose her for good, got it?" Saying this, I sat back in my seat and waited for the others to come out.
Within a few minutes, the three came out and Amaan was going in.

Zayn stopped him midway and said, "Amaan, you're not going inside. I don't want you to be near here right now. And most importantly, Lay doesn't wanna see you." Wow. He needed this.

I then made my way inside and saw her lying and looking out of the window. "Hey, you good?" I asked, causing her to turn around.

"Much better. What- what are you doing here?" She asked while trying to sit back up straight when I went ahead and stopped her from doing so.

"Layla, you need rest, don't sit up, relax."

"You didn't answer my question, what are you doing here?" I smiled and said, "Hmm, it looks like whenever you're in a problem, I always come to your rescue. Remember how you fainted in the canteen and I caught you? And this time, I came with Zayn to help you."

She sighed and said, "Oh, thank you Imran."

"Never mind. I just want you to be safe and happy." Saying this, I left and met with Sarah, who was sitting in a corner and staring at her phone.

She was looking at a picture of her, Layla and Zayn. I know that she still has a soft corner in her heart for Zayn.

Personally, I think she is the only one who suits him and is best for him. "Hey there." She looked at me all of a sudden and quickly kept her phone aside.

"Hey, how is she now?" she asked me in a slow voice. "Much better. I'm sure that if you meet her, she'll be all okay. Go meet her."

At this, she just nods and says, "What if Zayn won't allow me to see her?"
"He won't say a thing to you, go."

She went inside to meet Layla while I went and sat with Zayn, Iqra and Shifa. "Zayn when will they discharge her?" Iqra asked to which he replied, "They should discharge her now, she's doing fine." "Okay then I'll go and fill up the necessary documents," saying this, Iqra went.

"Thank God that Sarah was there when Layla fainted, else how would we know about it?" Shifa said as Zayn replied, "The way she did, anyone else could have done it."
"No one else could've unlocked her phone, Sarah knew her password hence she informed you," I said and Shifa agreed. Zayn suddenly got up from his seat and went to Amaan, who was busy on his phone.

"I know what you told Layla." Amaan stood up and looked confused. "What did I say to her?" Zayn said, "You told her that you're done with her and that she is stupid, didn't you?" His face had lost all the colour and was now pale. "Zayn I- I didn't mean any of that. I- I'm sorry, this wont repeat."

Zayn held his collar and said, "How the fuck did you talk to her like that, huh?How could you-"

"Zayn leave him! Youre creating a scene in the hospital," I said and he left his collar.
"Amaan you better leave before its too late," Shifa advised him and he left.

I went to Zayn and asked him about what Amaan had said to Layla. Trust me, when I heard it, I felt as if my blood was boiling

How the hell could he treat her so badly after all she's given to him is happiness and love? She deserves so much better.

• • • • • •

Hey everyone! Thank you for reading!

Wishing you a nice and lovely day ahead!<3

Vote if you liked the chapter!<33