Part 27: I Can't See You Crying Layla

Hey everyone, I hope you're having a good day!
Kindly vote after reading! Happy reading<33

Layla'𝐬  𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.

I slowly tiptoed to my room and closed the door, locking it from inside and went to take a bath. All I wanted was to wash off his filthy touch from my body. I didn't want a single trace of his to be remained on me. I- I never imagined that something like this would happen with me. I always used to think how must the girls who undergo these things feel, and today, I know what they exactly feel- disgust.

I scrubbed my body till my skin became red. I sat under the shower, thinking what did I do to deserve this. Where could I have been possibly wrong that this happened with me? After washing and cleaning my face, I went out and changed my clothes. I did my wudu (ablution) and wore my prayer scarf.

I stood up on the praying mat to offer my Salah. Once I was done, I bowed down in sujood, made duas (prayers) for the wellbeing of myself, my family, my friends and everyone I know. I made a dua to Allah to forgive the sins and accept the repentance of each Muslim. I prayed for the safety of the people of Palestine and cried my heart out to Allah. I made prayers and cried in front of Him and after some time, my heart felt much lighter and better than it was before. I checked the time and it was 12:23 am. I sat down on the prayer mat and read the Quran.

After about fifteen minutes, I came across a verse that said,
"Allah does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear."
It was in the Quran at 2:286, Surah Baqarah.

I suddenly felt as if it was Him telling me that I am much stronger than this, and that this was merely a test of my Imaan (faith), of my Deen

I suddenly felt as if it was Him telling me that I am much stronger than this, and that this was merely a test of my Imaan (faith), of my Deen. Alhamdulillah! (Praise be to Allah)

Maybe he tested me, so that I also find about how strong or weak my Imaan is. Maybe he wanted me to know that not everyone here is as good as we think they are, not everyone has good and pure intentions. I continued reading for a few more minutes and then headed to sleep.
Maybe tomorrow will be a different day, with different opportunities and challenges waiting for us?

Next Day

"Layla, where were you last night?" Zahra came in my room unannounced and asked me. "Why does it matter to you?" I ask as she said, "I don't care neither did I wanted to know. It was Iqra calling me, she wanted to talk to you. And guess what? You weren't in your room when I came. So yeah, where were you?"

"Last night, my phone accidentally broke, like it flew through my hands and landed on the floor. So I had to go out to get it repaired. You know, my parents couldn't get it done for me, so of course I had to do it by myself," I said, pressurising the word 'accidentally'.

"Oh, so it took you almost 3 hours, just to get your phone repaired?" She asked as I questioned, "Wait, were you keeping an eye on me? And no, I'm not gonna answer you. If Mom or Dad asks, I'll them what I have to say." I picked my bag and my phone and left my room, closing the door with a loud bang.