Part 21: The Problematic Big Brother

Hey everyone, I hope you're having a good day!
Kindly vote after reading! Happy reading<33

𝐎𝐧 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 @𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲𝟑

*    *    *    *    *

𝐋𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

I can't believe that the Imran I met on Shifa's birthday, who was so sweet, loving and caring would turn out to be the problematic big brother of my best friend Zayn.

Honestly, I was shocked when I got to know about the things Imran has done to Zayn in the last few years. According to me, by what I had seen, Imran was the perfect guy any girl could ask for. I couldn't even imagine that the Imran I liked would be the one creating problems in Zayn's life.

When I found out that they both are brothers, I told everything to Iqra and Shifa. I still remember every memory we had made together, because he was the first person for whom I had caught any feelings.

Yes, I liked him. Whenever I saw him, I used to feel butterflies in my stomach, like right now. The only difference is that back then I liked it, and now... I don't. Currently, I am here, auditioning for the lead role in our college dance. It's held every year, especially for the freshers; and we being freshers have to participate in it.
There are many activities like Dramas, Dance, Games, Sports and many more exciting events.

I have always liked acting and dancing and have willingly participated in every drama, dance and act in my school. I have also received many certificates and trophies for the same, which has been an encouraging factor for me throughout these years. But here, I was trying to focus mainly on my studies to become a good doctor.

Everyone in my school is aware of my interest in them and my whole family and friends. I had convinced myself not to take part in any kind of activities here but I guess my fate had other plans.

What I didn't expect was for Imran to suggest my name for the 'Freshers 2023 Dance'. To add more to it, he even showed them some videos of me dancing during school events, which made them force me to participate.

So, this is how I ended up in a room with Imran, waiting for other participants and the teachers to come. I am so pissed at him for this, but still, whenever he talks to me or looks at me longer than anyone should, my stomach is filled with fireworks and butterflies.

I could feel his gaze on me for the last few seconds, so I looked at him and asked, "Imran, where is everybody?" He looked around the classroom, making me confused about his actions. "Um, I don't know, can't find them here," he replied looking at me, and I gave him one last look as I got up from my chair and packed my bag, ready to leave.

"Fine. Then sit here all by yourself, I'm going to find them." I huffed and moved out of the chair, only for him to catch my hand and hold it, making me stop in my tracks. I felt him coming closer and in a matter of seconds, his breath was tingling at my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

"Uhm- Im-Imran," I attempted to speak but couldn't do it. I was nervous, I always am around him and I don't know why. "Yes?" He questioned, probably with a proud smirk plastered on his face.
He is enjoying it, great.

I turn around all of a sudden and immediately regret doing so. Our faces were hardly inches away and my breath was hitching at this gesture. He was now looking into my eyes with his deep ocean-blue ones.

"Imran come here, let's take pictures!"

"Would you mind if I asked for your Instagram?"

"You're looking pretty by the way."

"Imran look at that! It's so pretty!" "Not more than you Layla."

He moved back and so did I. He looked at me and asked, "Well, as much as you've told me, you love participating in events like these. Then why didn't you do it this time?"
I scoffed and replied, "Does it matter now? You've convinced the teachers to drag me into this. Your purpose is completed, isn't it? Troubling me and Zayn to such an extent that we beg you to stop? Was that the reason you helped me that day? Just so you could do this?"

At this, he started coming towards me with a stern look on his face, as if I've said something wrong. "What? Was that a lie that I said?" I ask with my hands folded, but at the same time, I keep going backwards. I stopped moving backwards, or to put it in a better way, I was stopped, because I hit a wall behind me. Stupid wall!

He stood dangerously close to me, while I was now trapped between him and the wall. I was scared. Not because Imran would do something to me, trust me he would never do anything cheap, I trust Imran. But I was scared of someone walking in and seeing us like this.

*    *    *    *    *

Hey everyone!
That's it for today's chapter.

Thank you for reading! Wishing you a nice and lovely day ahead!<3

Make sure to vote if you liked the chapter!<33