Part 10: Laughs Like A Maniac

Kindly vote after reading!! Happy readingg!!<33

𝐋𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.

The next three days after I was back home from the hospital went by happily and we enjoyed them. I was surrounded by my friends and family and the people I love.

Amaan apologised to me for what he had said earlier and I was happy about it. Everything was perfect, but still, it was like a part of me was empty and dull... As if someone's missing and I need them.

We would attend college and roam here and there. Today after lectures, we were gonna go and do some shopping because Zayn's elder brother, not Imran, Rehaan is getting married soon.
Zayn has two elder brothers, Rehaan being the eldest and then Imran. Rehaan has always been kind to both of them and often supports Zayn whenever Imran does something to piss him off.

Right now we were going to the canteen for the lunch break. I sat with the girls while Amaan, Zayn and Hailey sat on the other side.

Hailey was busy texting someone and laughing while we ordered our food. Trust me with this, she laughs like a maniac!

We then started planning about Rehaan's wedding and that's when Zayn said, "And yes, during the functions, all of you are going to stay at my place. Like that, it would be great and we need all the help we can. Even my parents have approved, so no more arguments."
Wow, it would be so much fun when all of us would be staying together!

"Babe, you do know that I have my plans with my other friends! I don't think I will be able to attend all the functions of his wedding!"

Hailey spoke as Shifa looked towards me with excitement and whispered, "Wow Lay, the witch won't be present in all the events! That's such a piece of great news!" I hit her lightly and chuckled, but then said, "Shifa don't say that!"

"Hailey I can do nothing about it. It's their choice as to when they want to get married alright?" Zayn stated as we all watched in shock.

Zayn would never go against Hailey no matter what she said. I remember that a year ago when Hailey got insecure of me and asked Zayn to break all ties with me, he did it.

Yes, he stopped talking to me completely for around six to eight months. I was devastated, to say the least, because no one could say something about me for they had to face Zayn. But here, it was his girlfriend who stopped him from talking to me and he did nothing about it.

During that phase, I went through things I never thought I would. One can say that it was the darkest phase of my life.

"Hey Layla." I looked around and saw Imran sitting next to me. When did he come here? "Thinking about how am I here and you didn't notice?" I looked at him in confusion when he whispered, "I came and sat next to you when you were busy thinking about me."

He smirked, reminding me of Damon's smirk.

Gosh no! My Damon's smirk is way better than him!

"Firstly, no, I am not thinking about how you are here and secondly, I wasn't thinking about you at all. So wipe that smirk away from your face or else I know how to break that handsome face of yours,"

I whispered, lying about the first part.
OH MY GOD! TELL ME I DIDN'T CALL HIM HANDSOME!
"Wow, you think I'm handsome? I didn't know," he said and winked at me.

I finally came out of that whole trance to see that Zayn, Amaan, Iqra, Shifa and Hailey, no one was there. Where did they go? Oh! They must have gone to take the lunch.

"Looks like you're alone and you need company. Don't worry, I'm here," he again stated, trying to irritate me. But I chose to ignore him and took out my Bluetooth earphones and plugged them in.