Part 29: For The Rest Of My Life

Hey everyone, I hope you're having a good day!

And and and, today is a little special- as it is my birthday! This is a small gift from me to alll my readers!<3
I'd be veryyy happy if y'all vote the storyy!

Happy reading<33

𝐋𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

Amaan has been blowing my phone up with messages the entire time after we left college.

Even here, he's hell bent on showing me how wrong Imran is

Even here, he's hell bent on showing me how wrong Imran is. What is his damn problem? I switched my phone on silent and walked down to the kitchen to get some snacks for Iqra and Shifa.

I took out the pastries that I bought while coming back home from college and microwaved some pasta my mom made last night. I took the food and went upstairs. "Tadaa! Food's here," I said and kept the plates on my bed. "Aha! It was like rhinos were jumping in my stomach! Now they'll be at peace," Shifa said and ate pasta as I and Iqra laughed at her childishness.
"You're never growing up, are you?" I asked and in its reply, she shook her head sideways, making us break into fits of laughter. We began eating and after a while, I said, "It's Zahra's birthday tomorrow. I have planned a little something for her. I've already selected the cake, I just need some help with the decoration and stuff, you guys up for helping me?"

"Of course Lay bae, how can we ever deny you!" Shifa said and smiled. I hope that we both get along better with each other.

Few Hours Later

"Zayn put that a little down! Yes, that's perfect," I said as Zayn hung the 'Happy Birthday' banner on the wall of my room. We had scattered balloons on the floor as well as stuck some on the ceiling. It was all red and black, her favourite colours. I hope she'll be happy to see it. "Layla, where do I keep the cake?" Saarim, her best friend asked and I pointed towards the centre of the bed, as he kept it on the rose petals I had scattered on the bed sheet. I thought it would be better if Saarim was here, at least she would be happy seeing him if not me.

She was turning 20 tonight, so I got a cake that had 'Bye-Bye Teens' written over it. I saw a few designs like these on Instagram and she had liked this one, so I got this for her. I'm pretty sure she'll like it, plus it's her favourite 'Rich Truffle' flavour, so there's no doubt about it.

Zahra had went out with her best friend Rayna for dinner and we took advantage of it. Almost everything was done, the decoration looked pretty with fairy lights on the wall, which made the black and red colour pop up.

Diana and Daniel- two of her close friends- were arguing on whether to sing 'Happy Birthday' to her or play a song instead. "Dan just because you are 10 minutes elder to me doesn't mean your choices are good. In those ten minutes, God gave me extra brains which you lack. Let me see what to do!" Diana whisper shouted at her twin, who simply scratched the back of his neck while we tried our best not to laugh.