Part 33: I'm Irresistible

Hey everyone, I hope you're having a good day!
Kindly vote after reading! Happy reading<33

𝐋𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

"Food's here!" I chirped as I put down the tray of mojitos while Theo kept the plates of pizzas down on the table. "Aha!" Max said as he took a slice of pizza and ate it. Lexi made a face at him and said, "You know I often think why I said yes to you." "Because I'm irresistible! You know you love me Lex," he replied with a wink and we laughed at them. They're so cute together. Mashallah! (Praises to Allah)

I took a sip of my drink and kept it aside. We ate the pizzas and drank our drinks while talking to each other. Theo and Iqra argue at almost every thing. And the way how he acts as if he's fed up of Iqra is so funny. We laughed at Iqra when Theo said, "Gosh, does your mouth never hurt from speaking all that shit and nonsense all the time?"

"Shut up Theo," Iqra huffed, making us laugh again. I took another sip from of my drink and kept it aside when Imran took it and drank it. "Hey, come on let's dance!" Shifa said and we got up, everybody except Amaan, Imran and Hailey. "Zayn, go ask her to come," I said as he argued, "Layla, I don't wanna dance with her!" "I'm not saying that ask her to dance with you, just ask her to join us once, hmm?" I said and he huffed before reluctantly going to her.

She got up from her seat with a little smile and went on the dance floor where Iqra, Shifa, Lexi and Max were dancing. Theo went and dragged Imran out of his seat, who reluctantly got up, not before giving Theo a glare for forcing him into this. I sighed before taking a deep breath and went to Amaan.

"You're gonna sit here all by yourself?" I asked as I sat beside him. "Layla, I'm sor-" "No, don't say that. It's of no use when you say it just for formalities. Say it to me when you truly mean it. Me talking to you now doesn't mean I'm forgiving you or forgetting what you've done. Come on," I said and got up from there with him behind me.

"May I have this dance?" Zayn asked me as he forwarded his hand. I laughed lightly and held his hand as he gently walked me to the dance floor. We danced to the song with everybody and he kept saying things that made me laugh.

"Layla, I think something's wrong with Imran." I frowned and asked, "What? Why do you think that?"
"He's behaving somewhat nicely nowadays. Like, he's not creating any troubles or nuisance for me, neither is he troubling us how he used to," he said this with surprise and I said, "Isn't that good? I mean, looks like he's changing for the better, so that's supposed to be good, right?"

"Yeah, I know. But the last time he behaved like this was when we were in school. I guess a year ago. He used to be happy all the time, smiling at his phone and was like a bag of sunshine. He's been like that since the last year and I think it's because of some girl, maybe?" He said and I sighed.

I know why he was behaving nicely last year. I was the one who made him happy, according to Theo. But, now? As per Theo, he's changing for me, but- ugh! I don't wanna think about it. My head literally hurts at the possibility of me being the reason behind Imran being nice and kind towards others.

"That's good, if some girl is changing him and bringing out the good in him. That's good," I said and Zayn nodded. We danced for some more time when the song stopped. "Hey!" Everybody on the dance floor shouted as Rayna took the mic. "Hey hey, relax! Let's make this dance interesting. When the songs switch, you have to switch your partners with the next one. Yeah? Make some noise!" She said and everybody hooted at her idea.

"You're okay dancing with others?" Zayn asked and I nodded in agreement. We started dancing when the song was played, it was fun.
"Switch!" Everybody twirled and changed their partners, and so did I and Zayn.
The person I was now switched with was none other than my boyfriend Amaan. The song playing was Déjà Vu by Olivia Rodrigo. He held my hand and looked at me, as if he wanted to say something.