Part 18: Taunt Queen Shifa

Hey everyone, I hope you're having a good day!
Kindly vote after reading! Happy reading<33

𝐋𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

After talking with Imran, Zayn and Amaan both seemed a bit relaxed. However, I was still wondering what he meant when he said 'They won't be able to do anything'. I mean, he probably must have talked to them, nothing else right? Like why would he do anything else for me when we barely talk?

Shrugging off these thoughts from my mind, I messaged Iqra and Shifa telling them about my 'Dinner Date' with Amaan tonight. The only issue was 'What do I tell my parents?'

My parents aren't that cool about me having a boyfriend. I wonder what would they do if they find out about me and Amaan; or about so many guys who've asked me out till date. God no that's scary.

Well, the girls were very excited and happy for me to say the least.

God! For a while, I had forgotten how much Shifa loved makeup

God! For a while, I had forgotten how much Shifa loved makeup. She liked it as if it was some kinda necessity to her.

I wore black stockings underneath the dress and some rings and cute pink butterfly earrings. I also added a rose gold watch, and some cute bracelets in my hand and filled a rose gold purse with my lipstick, lipgloss, tissues, hair tie, and some other necessities along with some cash. I couldn't decide what necklace to wear. I didn't want any more pink jewellery, it'd be too much. Omg! I know exactly what to wear!

I grabbed the mystery necklace from my drawer, the one I didn't know I had. The one which I saw on the first day of college. Now that I observed it closely, I noticed that it resembled with one of my favourite necklaces.

The one which Elena wore in The Vampire Diaries was just like that! I've been wanting to buy it for so long but whenever I looked for it, it was always out of stock. But the question remains- how is it here, with me?

Nevertheless, I wore the pretty necklace and it went perfectly with the dress. I also added a white pearl pendant chain to it, which made my outfit look more cute.
Lastly, I did some light pink makeup and applied baby pink lipstick and left my hair half open.