chapter 3

It was Saturday evening that Rawat ladies along with little Ayan planned on visiting Happy space.
Maansi was holding Ayan who was curiously looking at the childrens running here and there with his big doe eyes.

Madhu and Aanand welcomed Devki Devi and sushma warmly.
They told them about how their NGO function and various other details.
Indeed you people are doing extremely pious job taking care of these innocent souls providing them with love and care they deserve Devki Devi said impressed with the couple.

Bhaisahab we will be extremely happy to contribute our Share in this noble deed . So please accept this small contribution of ours. Sushma said and signalled the driver to bring in the items .
There were huge cartoons filled with clothes and books. Armaan has also signed a check on Ayan's name to add to their funds.
Aanand and Madhu were amazed at the generosity of Rawat family.
Ayesha who happen to enter the office room as she was done with her shift was surprised to see the office filled with so many cartoons piled up there.
Madhu and Aanand introduced her to Devki and Sushma who were keenly looking at her from the moment she entred the room .
Ayesha greeted them joining her hand and Devki was impressed with her manners and beauty.
Sushma smiled warmly at Ayesha looking at her innocent face.
Maansi entred the room with an angry Ayan who was pulling her hairs as she was not letting him down on the ground and play with the other kids.
Ayesha laughed looking at the cute chubby boy and help Maansi to free her hair from his tight grip .
Maansi thanked Ayesha who smiled pressing Ayan's cheek who frowned looking at her.
He hided his face in Maansi's neck making Maansi laugh .
He does this everytime he meets a stranger but once you get familiar with him he won't leave you for a minute....she said looking at Ayesha who smiled nodding her head.
Is that so...then I want to be friends with this cute handsome boy....Ayesha said in a baby voice gaining Ayan's attention who peeked at her from Maansi's neck .
What's your name baby.....Ayesha asked smiling bending down to his level.
Yannnn...Ayan replied proudly resting his head on Maansi's shoulder making everyone smile including Aayesha.
Ayan won't you shake your hand with your new friend Maansi asked making him look at her .
He bobbed his head and forwarded his tiny hand in front of Ayesha as his Buaa taught him .
Ayesha took his hand grinning widely and kissed on his palm making him laugh feeling ticklish.
Ayesha made funny faces making him giggle loudly. He bounced in Mannsi's arms clapping his hand enjoying the new company of Ayesha .
Devki was keenly observing everything and smiled thinking something.
Her experienced eyes saw the loving and caring Nature of Ayesha and knowing she works here in the NGO being highly qualified proved it too .
Ayesha forwarded her hands and Ayan instantly jumped into her arms making Maansi surprised as he never go that easily to someone unknown.
While Ayesha was already in love with this little human who was looking at him with his doe eyes .
Ayesha made a funny face making him patt her face and took her cheek in his mouth.
Ayesha laughed feeling him drool all over her cheek .
Ayesha played with him for the rest of the time untill Rawat's decide to leave as it was more than 3 hours that they were here.
Bhaiii will go mad if he won't find Ayan home when he will return back from office... Maansi said taking Ayesha's attention.
Maansi and Ayesha have bonded well over the past few hours .
Ohhhh...so my cute munchkin is Daddy's boy....but aren't boys usually more close to their mothers Ayesha said smilingly pressing Ayan's chubby cheeks.
Sudden silence filled the room and Ayesha frowned looking at their sad faces.
I am sorry...did I said something wrong??? Ayesha said apologeticly not knowing the actual reason.
It's ok beta... actually we lost Shika-Ayan 's mother during his birth only. Sushma saud with a sad smile looking at Ayesha who was taken back by this new piece of information.
Her heart pained looking at Ayan as the child didn't get the mother of love from starting only. Her eyes filled up unknowingly looking at his cute face was busy playing with her locket taking it in his mouth.
She pressed him to her chest kissing his head as a lone tear fell from her eye that she wipped immediately.
Sushma caressed her hair lovingly to which she smiled lightly.
They walked towards their car while Ayesha escorted them with Ayan in her arms.
Maansi tried to get him from Ayesha but he pressed himself more into her not wanting to leave her.
Ayesha's heart warmed at his act . She also didn't want to leave him but he needs to go home and she can't be there with him for whole life she thought giving him to Maansi with a heavy heart....only if she knew what God has planned for her.............