chapter 45

Maansi said Yes to the marriage proposal while they were having their breakfast making Arvind and Sushma happy .
But  Armaan was shocked to hear about it .
What???? Maansi and Sanskar . When this all happened?? He asked shocked looking at his family .
Sushma informed him about Rukamni's visit yesterday and about the proposal.
He looked at Ayesha accusingly who knew everything but didn't cared to informed him .
Ayesha looked down as she knew he was angry with her but after knowing everything from Maansi about Sanskar and Armaan's equation she didn't felt right to inform him before Maansi agrees to it .
We can get Maansi married to Sanskar ...he said making everyone look at him .
What's the problem Armaan . Sanskar is well established and belongs to a very good family . We have known him from years . Arvind asked .
But Maansi has just completed her education. She needs to explore more things before getting herself into all these things He said not stating the real reason.
Maansi has no problem with this so I don't see your point making any sense . Also singhania's are very open minded and they will never stop maansi from doing anything regarding her career . Arvind pointed out making Armaan huff .
Still, Sanskar is not a prospective match for Maansi ...Armaan said and Arvind glared at him this time .
I am her father and I know what's best for my daughter and it's decided that she will be getting married to Sanskar. Arvind said with finality making Armaan stood up from his chair angrily and stormed to his room .
Maansi looked at Ayesha who herself was tensed about it but nodded at her asking her to stay relaxed.
She tried getting up from her chair to go after him but Arvind asked her to have her breakfast and not to leave just because of Armaan making her sit back reluctantly.

Armaan reached Singhania's office angrily.
He straight away went to Sanskar office and when his PA informed him that he is in the cabin he barged in directly.
Sanskar looked up from his laptop at the sudden intrusion and smirked finding a raging Armaan there. He was expecting him in his office but didn't knew this soon .

What brings you come here Mr. Rawat? He asked getting up from his chair fixing his suits button .
Cut the crap Sanskar ...you exactly know why I am here..Armaan said making Sanskar chuckle.
I am warning you....stay away from my sister and say No to this marriage...Armaan warned.
Well, it's too late now . I have said yes for this proposal and your beloved sister is my soon to be wife .... Sanskar said leaning on the table and crossing his arms over his chest .
Armaan moved forward and grabbed his collar ....Don't involve my sister in this. I clearly know you hate me and my family .
Sanskar pushed Armaan away Angrily....If I am talking to you nicely that doesn't mean you can do whatever you want Mr. Rawat . Stay in your limits and don't forget where you are standing right now . It won't take me a minute to get you kicked out of here ....Sanskar hissed angrily.
I won't let you ruin my sister's life just because you have some serious misunderstandings about us and Sanskar singhania I very well known where I am standing and I dare you to Do what you just said. Don't forget who I am and what relation I share with your family.
You are nobody to us....I feel pathetic about you Mr. Rawat . You used my sister earlier and now also you are using her to define your past relationship with us.... Sanskar said bitterly.
She was my wife and I loved her . If you fail to understand that . I can't help you....Armaan replied making Sanskar clench his fist .
Well don't worry Mr. Rawat . I am not a pathetic excuse of a man like you to use your sister just like you did to mine .
I am doing it for my parents and nobody , i repeat nobody can stop this from happening now ....Sanskar said and Armaan left from his office banging the door .

Ayesha was trying to call Armaan from morning but he was not answering her calls .
She was worried now as it was late in night and he has not returned yet . Ayan was sleeping with Maansi today in her room .
Ayesha was pacing here and there in the room when the door clicked open and Armaan entred the room completely exhausted and with dishealved hairs.
Where were you Armaan . I was getting so many bad thoughts when you didn't picked up my call .....she asked looking at him but he didn't answered and entred in the closet.
She went downstairs to heat up his dinner  and entred the room with the food tray .
Armaan was laying on the bed with his arm resting over his head .
Have your dinner first she asked placing the tray on the table .
I am not hungry ....he said without opening his eyes making her sigh .
She sat beside him on the bed and said ....why are you taking out your anger on the food. Please have it .....
I said I am not hungry . Please let me sleep Ayesha and Don't bother me ....He said getting irritated.
I know you are upset but please....she could not complete as he opened his eyes and sat up angrily.
What you know Haan....you knew everything about the proposal but didn't informed me anything about it . Just don't get on my nerves Ayesha as I am definitely not in the right state of mind right now . He said laying again on the bed .
I know about your and Sanskar equation she said and he looked at her in disbelief getting up from the bed .
Yeahhhhh maansi tol ...she was cutoff in between as he held her arm tightly pulling her up from the bed .
And you still hide it from me so that I could not stop it....he hissed angrily clutching her arm .
You even know what you have done Dammittt.... He yelled loudly pushing her back making her look at him with wide eyes .
Armaannnn....she tried to say something but he didn't listened to her and broke the vase smashing it on the wall making her jump on her place .
Don't open your mouth now ... I don't know what I will do next....you kept your mouth  zipped when you were supposed to tell me everything so keep it shut now too...he looked at her with his red eyes and silent tears flowed out of her eyes looking at him like this .
He left the room leaving her alone and didn't return back the whole night .