chapter 40

Gaurav and Disha came to Rawat mansion along with Ruhi to give sindhara for Teej festival.
(On Teej married daughters receive the gifts by her mother such clothes, bangles, bindi, mehandi, etc. Ghevar, a special sweet, are given to them on this day. These gifts are known as Sindhara.)
As it was first teej for Ayesha there were gifts for everyone in the family as a part of ritual .
Disha suggested to give Sindhara a day before as everyone will be busy on the Teej day .

The mansion was being decorated and everyone was preparing for the festival.
Ayesha hugged Disha feeling extremely happy while Gaurav kissed her forehead lovingly.
Ayesha took Disha with her to her room .
So, preparations are going on in full swing here...Disha asked looking at the workers decorating the staircase.
Yup, and I am too excited for Teej bhabi. Ayesha said feeling excited making Disha laugh .
Ohhh someone is glowing too much after marriage . And wait what is that ...is that a love bite on your collar bone ..
.Disha said teasingly and Ayesha became beetroot red adjusting her Dupatta.
But where is Armaan Ji?? Disha asked as he was not in the hall too .
Uff, don't just ask about his where abouts Bhabi. That workaholic man can only be found in his office and whenever he is home he just stick to that beloved laptop of his...Ayesha said making a face and Disha laughed .
But I am so satisfied and content seeing you so happy Ayesha ...Disha said caressing her cheek and Aayega smile holding Disha hand in between her palms.
I am more than happy Bhabi. He is the best thing that have ever happened to me . And my little monster as you have already witnessed his naughtiness downstairs...he is my heartbeat. I can't even think about living without both of them. Ayesha said looking at their photo hanged on the wall .
Disha kissed her forehead lovingly and they both chatted catching up on each other's lives.
Mummaaaa....Ayan came running into the room with Ruhi behind him .
Buaaa he pulled my pony tail and also bite on my hand see...Ruhi complaint about Ayan who was hiding his face with Ayesha's Dupatta.
Ayannn...Ayesha called him and he peeked at his mumma.
She atee yannn choco...Ayan said ☝️ pointing his finger at Ruhi who was glaring at him already.
But mumma asked you to share things with others na bacha. And also we don't bite anyone it's a bad thing . Is my Ayan a bad boy.... Ayesha asked him .
Ayan nodded his hand in No and turned to Ruhi.
Sollyyy....he said holding his ears cutely making Ayesha smile at her baby .
It's ok .Ruhi said and hugged him .
Buttt choco is Yann only. U eatt frut...he said breaking the hug and making Disha laugh and Aayega shaked her head at his love for chocolates.
He would share anything else including his toys but not his choco....
Ayesha gave Ruhi another choclate hiding it from Ayan making her smile 😁.
They both ran out of the room again making Ayesha shout to slow down.
I just adore your bond with Ayan , how easily he have accepted you as his mother . Disha said and Ayesha nodded with a smile .
Yeahhh and I am so grateful for that , but you should look at his fan boy antics in front of his father . Only Armaan can make him do things that he don't otherwise and that man uses it against me everytime....Ayesha said rolling her eyes making Disha laugh.
Maansi huffed sitting beside Ayesha who was getting her mehandi done by the mehandi Artists.
Bhabhi , that little brat is not eating anything, I tried hard but he ran away showing tantrums. And he is eating Ghewar (sweet dish specially for Teej) from the after noon only Maansi said.
It's ok , I will look after him . You also apply mehandi now, I am almost done . Ayesha said .

Ayesha walked towards the hall to look for Ayan when she saw Armaan going towards his study room with some files

Suniyee,!!!! She called him making him turn .
Boliye...he said mimicking her tone making her chuckle .
Ayan ne kuch nahi khaya h ...maansi ne try Kiya but he ran away . Usko kuch khila dijiye she said showing her hands full of mehandi making him node.
Armaan followed her to the kitchen and she asked him put some dal and rice in a bowl with a table spoon of ghee and mix them well.
Armaan put the bowl on the dining table and went to grab the little devil .
Ayan was jumping in the puddle with his clothes fully covered in the muddy water .
Arvind was busy on a phone call standing a bit far from him .
Armaan laughed looking at his mischevious soon who was becoming more naughty day by day .
He picked him up holding his both arm in the air trying to save his white T shirt from getting spoiled.
Ayan kicked his legs in the air shouting Noooo..in the air .
Daddyyyyy Yannn wann to plyyyy ...he said .
No it's enough for today .you will get I'll and then I will have to take you to the Doctor and he will give you an injection.
Do you want that ....Armaan asked and Ayan shaked his head in Nooo with wide eyes.
Yann is a gud boyyy. Ayan said making Armaan chuckle.
Ayesha looked at Ayan and sighed seeing him covered with mud.
Armaan gave him a bath and made him sit on the bed beside Ayesha .
Ayan crawled into his mumma's lap making Ayesha keep her hands away from him as her mehandi was not dried yet .
Ayan...come here . You will spoil mumma's mehandi ..Armaan asked him but he clinged to Ayesha and she asked Armaan to feed him like this only .
Armaan forwarded a spoon 🥣 full of rice and dal to his mouth but he shaked his head .
Yann wann pataa...he said looking at his father .
What is pataa...Armaan asked confused while Ayesha chuckled.
He is asking for pasta 🍝...she said making Armaan laugh at his funny pronunciation.
No, junk everytime is not healthy. You won't get any pataa...eat this healthy food ...Armaan said but Ayan didn't opened his mouth .
Okay...if you will not eat this...I will give your all choco and toys to maansi and she will eat all your chocolates...Armaan threated and Ayan ate his food silently after that .
Armaan patted him to sleep and Ayesha kissed his chubby cheeks as he snuggled into her chest turning in his sleep 😴.
Sooo what will I get in return of this now....Armaan asked pointing at sleeping Ayan making her Ayesha look at him with a frown .
You will get nothing today ....I am observing fast tomorrow so don't even think of doing anything...she said laying beside Ayan making Armaan pinch her waist.