chapter 33

Where do you think you are going mister ....Ayesha asked Armaan crossing her hand over her chest looking at him in the mirror who was getting ready to go out somewhere.
Armaan raised his eyebrows looking at his wife and said... Abhishek asked me to visit the office as he needs suggestions on some issues going in there.
Armaan we came here to enjoy ourselves for a week but you have busied yourself with your friends and business again. You didn't even thought about taking your wife and son out to explore the village ....Ayesha complaint puffing her cheeks making him chuckle.
Ok....I will come back early in the evening and then will take you all for outing...he said holding her shoulders .
Ayesha mainted her angry face and looked sideways making him sigh.
He pushed her to the nearby wall taking her by surprise and caged her between him and the wall.
He bent his head down and pressed a sloppy kiss on her cheek and husked near her ear....I have not forgotten about our yesterday's deal too. I returned late yesterday night but will definitely not miss the chance today .
Ayeshs cheeks heated up listening to him and she hide her face in his chest making him laugh .
Armaan phone ringed and it was a call from his office.
Ayesha tried to detach heself but he answered the call still holding her in his arms .
Ayesha laid her head on his chest listening to his heart beats as he talked with his PA about some legal papers.
She looked at him from his chest and couldn't help herself kissing his throat making his hold tighten around her waist .
She giggled and caressed his cheek and trailed down her finger to his nose and lips .
He bite her finger making her hiss and she slapped slightly on his chest making him smirk.

He left with Abhishek after having breakfast and asked all of them to be ready by 4 pm.

Ladies were sitting in the hall after having their lunch casually chatting with each other . Kishori and Devki narrated then about their marriage and other funny incident and how things use to be diffrent during their time .
I remember once Armaan came running to me when he was around 5 years old and asked me to get him married ....Kishori Devi told making others burst out in laughter.
Ayan se bhi Ghana shararti tha iska baap...Kishori said chuckling making Devki node .
(His father was even more naughtier than Ayan )
Ayan was playing around the swing busy in his own world .
Ayesha and Pooja went inside the kitchen to prepare tea for everyone leaving Ayan with the other elderly ladies .
Maansi has gone out with Bhanu and Arvind to the farms .
Ayesha and Pooja were laughing over something when Ayesha heard Ayan crying and ran out of the kitchen only to find him in sushma's arms who was trying to console him .
His lower lip was bleeding due to a small cut. He fell down while  trying to get on the swing causing his teeth to to prick into his lower lip making it bleed.
Ayesha took him in her arms checking his cut. Although it was just a minor cut but seeing him crying and the blood her eyes became moist . She rocked him in her arms and made him drink some water rubbing his back . She gave him a chocolate and he stopped crying making everyone sigh in relief.
Ayesha applied vasline over his lip carefully and wipped his cheeks .
She pecked him all over his face and chuckled looking at him who was busy licking his chocolate and the injury was long forgotten.
She took him to the room and patted him to sleep otherwise he would be cranky throught the evening. He slept quickly due to all crying and exhausting himself.
She caressed his lower lip carefully and kissed his palms lovingly.
This small naughty monster is her whole heart. She can bear anything but seeing him in pain is unbearable for her .
She laid beside him caressing his hairs .
He snuggled into her chest as if recognising her touch in his sleep making her cocoon him into her arms .

Ayesha came downstairs as Maansi was sitting with Ayan doing her work in their bedroom.
Soo gyo k Ayan Bindani....Kishori Devi asked Ayesha .
(Has Ayan slept )
Ji Dadi sa .......Ayesha replied and got busy with Pooja in preparing snacks for their outing.

It was already 4:15 and there was no sign of Armaan. Ayesha has been calling him from past 30 minutes but his phone was unreachable.
She asked Pooja to call Abhishek asking him about their whereabouts and he was also not answering the call.
After almost 30 more minutes Abhishek entred the haveli and asked them to get ready as they will be leaving in 15 minutes.
Ayesha inquired about Armaan and he told her that he would join them directly on the main spot making her huff at her husband.

Pooja sat beside Abhishek while Maansi and Ayesha settled behind with Ayan his Jeep .
Ayesha has never been into a jeep before and was excited. Ayan was equally excited as his mumma and was jumping in her arms looking outside.
As the Jeep passed from the lanes of Ramgarh ....Pooja and Abhishek filled them about various things about the village .
Ayan was waving his hands at the people passing by their jeep making them wave him back .
Ayesha laughed at her goof ball who was standing in her lap looking at everything with fascination.