chapter 32

Armaannn...please..Ayesha moaned pleading him who was busy kissing her neck .
Aap mujhe late karva denge Puja k liye....she said struggling to suppress her  moans.
But you are looking so beautiful in this dress that I didn't want to let you go..he said biting on her shoulder and looking at her in the mirror.
Daadi sa gussa ho jayegi agar late hua to, and I will tell her that it's all because of her beloved grandson....she said .
Acha.....kya kahegi meri biwi ki mene usse yaha kiss kiya....saying he kissed her weak spot on the neck making her shut her eyes......ya yaha ....saying her trailed wet kissed on her napa and shoulder...making her breath heavily.
Abhi jaane dijiye.....baad mei bilkul nahi rokungi ...I promise...Ayesha said turning in his arms .
Pakka nahi rokogi ...he said pulling her closer by her waist .
Ayesha nodded in blushing profusely.
Mei chae Jo Marzi Karu....phir bhi nahi...she asked pressing her waist...making her hiss and nodded in no.
Then be prepared tonight ....he husked in her ear biting her earlobe passing shiver down her spine.
She has turned beetroot red bcz of his talks..the only thought of tonight was making goosebumps raised on her arms .
He left the room pecking her lips and winking at her making her smile hiding her face in her palms .
She got ready in traditional Rajasthani dress looking absolutely gorgeous.

Everyone praised her making her shy . Even Ayan looked at his mumma keenly  facinated with her dress .
Butiful....he had said making her chuckle at her baby boy.
They left for their ancestral mandir to perform the Puja for Ayan and also take blessings from the god as a couple.
Armaan and Ayesha sat in front of the havan kund with Ayan in Armaan's lap .
Ayesha has herself prepared the Prasad at 4 in the morning for this Puja as it was for her baby boy's long life .
Ayan was touching the things placed in front of him for Puja disturbing the priest every now and then.
Ayesha gestured Armaan to give Ayan in her lap and he did as she asked .
Ayesha made him join his palm together 🙏 securing his tiny hand between hers.
Mumma frut.. 🍎🍎🍐🍐🥭 he said pointing his finger at the fruits placed beside pandit ji making Ayesha smile .
He blowed raspberries in between making her shake her head at his naughtiness.
Everyone was smiling looking at him including the preist .
Ayesha turned him slightly towards herself and showed him her long neck piece as she knew he will get busy playing with it and won't disturb the pandit ji .
Ayan got busy playing with her necklace and kishori and Devki were impressed with her move .
Ayan touched her earings, patted her cheeks in between to gain her attention.
Till the Pooja came to end he had already fallen asleep in her lap . She had covered him with her Dupatta to prevent him from inhaling the smoke .
They all joined their hands standing up praying to the almighty.
Pandit ji asked Armaan to put the holy sindoor (vermillion) in Ayesha's hair line and did as asked making her close her eyes.
She gave the sleeping Ayan to maansi and got busy with distributing the Prasad along with Armaan .

They had Puja bhog  in the mandir ...

Ayesha woke up Ayan and fed him the bhog

Ayesha woke up Ayan and fed him the bhog .
They sat beside the pond in the backside of mandir enjoying the peaceful  environment laughing and chatting with the family .
Ayan was cranky as Ayesha woke him up in between his deep slumber.
She gave him to Armaan as her dress embroidery might prick him.
Armaan patted him to sleep and they returned home by evening.
Pooja and Ayesha prepared some tea and snacks for everyone.
Ayesha changed her clothes and laid beside Sleeping Ayan cocooning him in her arms .
Armaan has left with Abhishek to their farms after having their evening tea.
Ayesha decided to take a short nap before they start the preparation for dinner .

Ayesha woke up with spot pat on her cheek and opened her eyes to look at her munchkin who was sitting beside her .
Mummaaa....hugry...he said cutely patting his stomach making her chuckle.
Awwww my baby is hungry.....she cooed ticking him making him laugh .
She took him in her arms and left downstairs to fill his empty stomach .
Ayesha washed some fruits and cut them into small piece. She sprinkled little bit rock salt and took her to Ayan was playing standing near the marble elephant statue.
It has become it's favourite. He spend his most of the time playing around them .
Arvind even decide to built it in their home garden in jodhpur for him .
He ate half of the fruits but then start demanding chocolates as his stomach was now almost full .
No chocolates in the evening time... You have had enough in the afternoon today...Ayesha said forwarding a fruit piece to his mouth.
He ran away nodding his head in no making Ayesha follow him.
She made him eat few more pieces running behind him all over the place .
Everyone adored their bond looking at them with a smile .
Pooja and Ayesha got busy preparing the dinner while Ayan went out with Arvind and Bhanu to visit the village .

It was around 10 pm Ayesha was sitting with Pooja and maansi on the terrace after having their dinner  enjoying the pleasent cold wind .
Ayan was playing with his toys sitting in between them .
Abhishek and Armaan has still not returned home .
They might have met their friends there and lost the track of time ....Pooja said making Ayesha node.
Yeahhh....Armaan was not ready to come here this early and now see , he is the one who roams around the most.
He had not stayed home in the past 3 days . Ayesha said making both of them chuckle.

Ayesha has just fallen asleep with Ayan when Armaan entred the room breaking her sleep .
Aap ne bohot der kar di aaj aane mei....she said getting up and looked at the time , it was 11:30 in the night.
Yeahhhh met some old friend in the farms and we sat there talking about business and other stuff he said removing his wrist watch .
Khana laga du aapke liye....she said adjusting her Dupatta.
Yeahhh...I am starving...i will just come after freshining up he said and went inside the bathroom and she left downstairs to set the table for him to find Pooja already their reheating the food .
She prepared fresh chapattis for both Abhishek and Armaan while Pooja made their plates.
Both ate their food and they all left to their rooms wishing each other good night ✨ ✨🌛🌜.