chapter 35

Ayesha and Armaan returned to the haveli early morning.
Ayesha was glowing and anybody could tell how happy she was from her face only .
Pooja teased Ayesha about the last night seeing the marks on her neck .
Ayesha became beetroot and hide her face in her palms making Pooja laugh .
They both set the breakfast table as Pooja along with the cook has already prepared everything.
Ayan was still sleeping with Maansi so Ayesha decided to freshen up first before checking up on her baby boy.
Ayesha entred the room only to find her husband standing in the middle of room in a towel only .
She saw the nail marks on his back and felt shy all of a sudden.
Ohh thank God you came !! I was looking for my white shirt but couldn't find it. He said shuffling through the clothes.
Aap hatiye...let me take it out...Ayesha said not looking at him.
(Get aside)
Armaan nodded and moved towards the mirror wiping his wet hairs .
Ayesha took out his white shirt with grey trouser and kept them on the bed neatly.
Armaan looked at her from mirror and noticed she was not even glancing at him .
Ayesha was about to move towards bathroom but Armaan pulled her suddenly making her fall on his bare chest .
Ayesha grabbed him by shoulder to steady her self and looked at him.
Why were you not looking at me ....Armaan asked holding her chin.
There is nothing like that...I was just going to bathroom to freshen up ...she said not meeting his eyes feeling shy all of a sudden.
Armaan wrapped his arms around her waist and nuzzled into her neck making her inhale sharply.
Is my wife feeling shy now after doing everything last night ....he said licking her neck making her hold him tight .
We will get late....she whispered slowly.
I dont care he said caressing her red cheeks.
Jaane dijiye please...she said trying to wiggle out of his arms .
(Let me go).
Khabi nahi ..he said pulling her more closer .
(Never)
Ayesha was not able to bear his intense gaze and hugged him hiding her face in his neck making him laugh.
Don't tease me now. Already mujhe bohot sharam aa rahi h aapse ...she said .
(I am already feeling shy from you )
But why so.......he asked caressing her milky waist under her kurti .
Bass asse hi ..I dont know..she murmured.
Let me take away your shyness then ...saying he picked her up in his arm moving towards bathroom making her gasp .
Armaan please. We will get late for breakfast. What will everyone think about us ? She said trying to make him understand but he had diffrent plans .
He closed the bathroom door 🚪 and ......
(You guys can guess what would have happened after that ...😉😉🙈.
It's not good to peep into someone's bathroom romance 😁😁.. let the couple have some privacy).

Ayesha was packing their luggage as they will be leaving for jodhpur tomorrow morning.
She has fallen in love with this place and didn't want to leave from here, but they had to go back to their normal lives and can't stay here for more.
Armaan was on the phone call while Ayan was playing in the courtyard downstairs with everyone else.

Suniye , kya hum kuch or din nahi ruk sakte idhar....Ayesha asked Armaan as he hanged up his call .
(Can't we stay here for few more days)
No , we can't . I have a lot of work to look after ...he said busy on his phone .
I know but please just for a day more. Let's leave day after tomorrow....she said trying to coax him .
Not possible...we are here from a week and one day won't make a difference. You will feel the same again while leaving the day after too...he said typing something on his phone .
I promise , asa kuch nahi hoga . Please kal nahi jaate h . She tried again to coax him .
What are you? A five year old. When I am saying that I have work piled up over there and had to attend office from Monday , you are just being illogical....he said scolding her for nagging him for the same thing .
Why are you getting angry ? You could have explained it in a nicer way too..she said not liking his tone.
I tried but you didn't understand things when said with love .  I am getting continuous calls from office . Being the CEO I have to be present there for final approval of things .
Behave responsibly and not like a teenager ....saying he left the room .

Behavee Responsiblyyy...khadoos!!! Pyar se bhi bol sakte the...but mister ko attitude dikhana hai .....Ayesha muttered to herself.
(He could have explained me lovingly but no he has to show the attitude).

Ayesha went downstairs and saw her baby boy riding over Bhanu's back in the courtyard and everyone else was cheering for him.
She will surely miss all of this in jodhpur she thought making a sad pout .
Bhabi , have you done with your packing ...Pooja asked gaining her attention.
Yeahh...Just got done with it now only ..Ayesha said with a small smile .
What happened, you look a bit lost ...Pooja asked looking at her dull mood.
I will miss you all . I had my best time here and have created wonderful memories too. Ayesha said looking at Pooja who smiled and hugged her.
We will miss you too and specially this naughty boy ...Pooja chuckled looking at Ayan .
He have filled the house with laughter and happiness. Everyone will get busy with their own work after tomorrow returning back to the robotic life ...Pooja said making Ayesha node .

Now it's your turn to visit Jodhpur...we have come here, so you all have to come there too. Ayesha said making Pooja chuckle .