chapter 34

Armaan was waiting for them to come.
He had planned a special surprise for his wife and couldn't wait to see her reaction tonight.
Here Abhishek parked his Jeep outside the mela (fair) . They get down the jeep and walked to the spot where Armaan was waiting for them .
Ayesha spotted Armaan and hurriedly walked towards him with Ayan in her arms .
Armaan chuckled looking at his wife's excitement. Daddyyyyy...Ayan jumped into his arms as they approached him .
Armaan grabbed him tossing him in the air making him laugh. He noticed his swollen lower lip and frowned looking at the cut.
Ayesha told him how he fell in the afternoon and got the cut making him node and kiss his baby.
He walked them towards a deserted area making Ayesha frown .
Are we not exploring the mela....she asked walking beside him .
We will but before that enjoy the ride....saying he pointed in a direction and Ayesha gasped looking at the ride he was talking about.....
Freakingggg Desert safari.....The camel 🐪 ride.

The camel 🐪 ride

Wow....how beautifully they look.....but I am not riding the  camel . You guys go ahead ....she said fearing the ride .
No way you are staying back . We all will ride and that's finally...come now. Armaan said dragging her .
Please Armaan....I will fall from the camels back ...Don't do this to me ....Ayesha said trying to free her hand .
I will be there with you And look at other people's who are riding it ....you will enjoy too..
They all hoped on the camels back . Maansi and Pooja were quite familiar with it and were completely relaxed while Ayesha was freaking out.
She cocooned Ayan in her arms to protect him while Armaan just shaked his head at his wife .
As the camel stood up Ayesha jerked backwards and shrieked and clinged to Armaan clutching Ayan to her chest .
Armaan rubbed her back kissing her hairs . He took Ayan in his arms who was clapping his hands in excitement.
Daddyyyy camellll....he said excitedly making Armaan laugh .
Ayesha relaxed after few minutes and enjoyed the ride .
They explored the stalls in the mela and Ayesha has fallen in love with the bangles and kangan on one of the stall .
There were Rajasthani embroidered hand bags , decorative items , and much more .
She buyed a lots of bangles for her and other ladies in the family .

Ayan was fascinated with the puppet dance and was jumping in Armaan's arms looking at it and mimicking their steps flying his arms in the air making them all laugh at this cute goofy bundle of theirs

It was already dinner time when they end up exploring the mela and various rides.
They had traditional Rajasthani food . Ayan had slept by the time .
Ok Bhai , we will leave now ...Abhishek said making Ayesha frown.
Ok..take care and call me once you all reach home Armaan said.
Enjoy Bhabi ....Maansi said making Pooja giggle while Ayesha was hell confused by now.
Maansi took Ayan in her arms and they left leaving Ayesha and Armaan alone .
Are you not going home with them ...Ayesha asked turning to her husband who just smirked in response.
Nope! I have surprise planned for my beautiful wife ....He said caressing her cheek with mischief in his eyes.
So...Are you ready for it.. he asked pulling her closer by her waist making her smile and she nodded her head.

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞Mature content....

Ayesha gasped looking at the arrangement. There was this camp set up in the deserted area with bonfire .
There was a beautifully decorated bed with fire lamps and no one was around as it was a secluded area.

Armaan hugged her from behind and whispered in her ear huskily....Are you ready for tonight wifey...
Shiver ran down her spine as she understood what he was talking about .
Armaan bite on her neck not getting any response from her making her hiss...
Answer me ....he said in a commanding voice making goosebumps arise on her arms .
Yesss..she whispered every so slowly.
He picked her up in his arms and took her inside the tent and settled her on the bed .
Ayesha shifted  back on the mattress feeling shy all of a sudden but Armaan pulled her grabbing her leg making her lay on the bed .
He opened his shirt button looking at her continuously who has turned into a red tomato by now.
Armaan hovered over her caresed her cheek making a breath heavily. Look at me ...he said in a dominating tone and she compiled opening her eyes . Their eyes met and she could she the passion and desire in his intense eyes. Armaan attacked her red luscious lips making her gasp as his sudden move . He sucked on her lips hard making her submit her self to him . Sheet him took the lead .
He opened the zip of her kurti and pulled it out of her head in one go breaking the kiss. He dipped his head in her neck kissing her weak spot making her let out a moan .
His hand moved on her back and unhooked her bra making her shut her eyes.
He gropped her moulds tightly making her hiss. He was not soft today like usual but wild and passionate that aroused Ayesha more .
He took her melon in his mouth sucking and biting on her nipple hard making her let out a pleasurable cry .
She roamed her hands on his muscular back . Armaan after getting satisfied with her melons trailed kisses down her navel . He bit harder on to her waist making her hiss loudly grabing his hair.
He licked the area to sooothe her pain .
He pulled out her pants in a go making her shy and conscious of being naked in front of him. Her core was dripping making a wet patch on her panty .
Armaan admired the beauty laying in front of him on his mercy.
He rubbed her clothed famine part making her jerk . He kissed her lips and continued massaging her down there .
He slide his hand inside her panty and fingered her untill she screamed cumming on his hand .
Soon he removed the last piece of cloth from her body along with his remaining clothes.
He positioned himself between her legs and massaged her clit making her body shake . He thrusted his hard member inside her in one go making her scream as her inside stretched unbelievably.
Tears flowed out of her eyes while Armaan kissed her lips and massaged her melons diverting her attention.
He started moving slowly after few minutes making her moan in pleasure .
He increased his pace and rammed into her making her body wither under him.
The moon 🌝 shined brightly illuminating the dark sky witnessing the union of the couple.
Ayesha was a moaning mess . She was chanting his name forgetting everything else in the world .
She has cummed uncountable times by now . Armaan groaned releasing himself inside her and fell over her crushing her under his weight .
Ayesha caressed his hairs and smiled faintly feeling complete today . She kissed his side of head and wrapped her hands around him .
They both slept in each other's arms after the passionate love making .