chapter 20

Ayesha blushed looking at Armaan's name in her mehandi filled hands.
She remembered how her cousins and her Bhabi was teasing her about the dark colour of her mehandi.
Does that mean he will love me just like I do?? She thought to herself admiring her dark mehandi . The only thought of him lovingly her was enough for her cheeks to turn cherry red.

She looked at her phone and dialled his number as she was getting impatient to hear his voice.
Armaan was busy looking after the arrangements. No matter how simple they have kept the marriage , the house was bustling with relatives and guest .
He was busy from morning arranging things yet his relatives were pointing out mistakes in every other thing .
He didn't get enough time with his son too but that boy has completed forgotten his father amidst all the guests and relatives. Ayan was getting extra attention from everyone and he totally loved it .

Armaan just entered his room complete exhausted when his phone ringed displaying Ayesha's name .
Hello....he sighed as he answered her call.
You sound quite tired ...are you ok....this was the first thing Ayesha asked him .
Yeahhh...these functions have made me completely tired and exhausted he said laying on the bed .
Hmmm...I can understand that ...she said knowing how much tiresome it can be as she herself is going through the same .
No....you can't madam....you must be getting pampered by all but here I have to look after everything personally...he said pulling her leg.
That's the perk of being a bride you know....Ayesha chuckled making him smile.
Did you applied mehandi too ....she asked him further knowing how much he hate doing it as Maansi told her once.
Yes I did .All thanks to maa and Maansi.
Even Ayan had applied mehandi he informed her making her laugh at her naughty boy.
Wait ...let me switch to video call.... she said.
But Ayan is not with me today. he is with maa and papa .....Armaan informed her .
It's ok. Can't I see Ayan's father ..... saying she switched to video call .
Armaan just shook his head at her with a small smile .
Show me your mehandi now....Ayesha demanded coming closer to the camera.
There is nothing much to see you know.....he said keeping his hand under his hand .
It's ok....show me whatever it is....Ayesha stubbornly said .
Armaan yawned feeling 🥱 sleepy.
Don't bother me women...I am already tired and feeling sleepy now....will talk to you later, good night.....he said and hanged up the call.
She gasped and narrowed her eyes at the blank screen now but then laughed facepalming herself.

They have really progressed considering the way he used to behave with her during initial days . She had to really work hard to dig out some words from him Initially but now seeing her freely talking with her made her feel extremely happy.
Also this gave her a hope that their relationship will grow stronger with time and one day he will reciprocate to her feelings.

She slept thinking about her upcoming life with Armaan and her little cutie Ayan .

*************
Haldi ceremony....
Armaan laughed when his little munchkin applied haldi on him copying others and then asked his father to apply it to him as well pointing at his cheek .
Armaan kissed his chubby cheek making him laugh as he felt ticklish with his father's beared.

His cousins and maansi were all ready to take Haldi to Rathi's house .Ayan was tagging along as Ayesha wanted him to be there with her .

They all left after taking the haldi and Armaan finally sighed as he was done for the day and left to his to get a bath .

Here Ayesha was all ready for her haldi ceremony looking beautiful in her white and yellow lengha and adorned floral jewellery.
Ruhi was twining with her bua and was showing her dress to everyone.

Maansi entred the hall along with her cousins and Ayan in her Arms .
Ayesha came forwards and Ayan jumped in her arms yelling mumma excitedly making her laugh .
My baby is looking so cute today....saying she put a black dot behind his ear and kissed his chubby cheek making him snuggle into her chest.
Ayan was sitting beside Ayesha and was looking at everyone with his big doe eyes.
Ayesha dipped his hand in haldi and asked him to put it on her cheek as she wanted him to apply her first making everyone present their adore their bond.
Maansi captured this moment with teary eyes and sent it to Armaan .

Later everyone applied the haldi to Ayesha . Ayesha was feeding Ayan his food sitting on her bed along with maansi and few of Armaan's cousins.
Maansi phone ringed displaying Devki's name who asked her to return soon.
Maansi informed Ayesha that they need to leave now as it was getting late.
Ayan was not ready to leave Ayesha who felt sad as her baby has to go back home.
She reluctantly gave him into Maansi's arm . Ayan started crying making grabby hands towards her....mumma....wann(want) mumma..he wailed .
Ayesha took him back into his arms and cooed him.
Maansi leave him here only . I don't want him to cry because of this ...Ayesha said to maansi seeing her baby crying for her.
But Bhabi , he won't let you get any rest and you have a big day tomorrow. He don't know anyone here and would stick to you all the time . He even won't let you get ready tomorrow. Maansi said making a valid point.
But I can't see him cry. I will manage everything. You just don't worry....Ayesha said patting her baby's back who was clutching her blouse tightly.
Ok....but what will I say to Bhai...you know he will be here the next moment to take him back ....Maansi said and Ayesha knew that she was right.
Maansi diverted Ayan's attention taking him from Ayesha's arms and left to Rawat mansion.