chapter 46

Ayesha was feeding Ayan who was trying to take the spoon from her hand as he wanted to eat it himself.
Ayesha was lost thinking about Armaan as after last night she had not seen him . He had left for his office before she woke up without having breakfast or anything.
She was highly tensed and didn't noticed that Ayan has finally taken the spoon from her hand and was trying to eat the hot curry himself.
Her trance was broken by Ayan's loud cry as he had spilled the hot curry on his thighs and had burnt himself.
She hurriedly took him to the kitchen and washed his legs and thighs.
He was crying constantly as the area was burning and his skin has turned red. She dipped a cotton towel and dipped it in the ice water placing it over his thighs .
She tried to reduce the burning sensation but Ayan was crying loudly.
Sushma and maansi rushed inside the kitchen and looked at crying Ayan and Ayesha .
What happened betaa....Sushma asked coming closer and looked at Towel placed on Ayan's thighs.
The hot curry got spilled over his thighs ...Ayesha said sobbing herself looking at her baby's red face .
Maansi hurriedly went to bring the cream as that would ease out the burning sensation soon .
She applied the cream over his thighs gently by blowing air .
I am sorry baby .....i am sorry....Ayesha cried hugging him to her chest carrying him in her arms carefully not to hurt his thighs .
Ayan slept crying in her arms while she sat there cursing herself for her carelessness.
Nothing was going right , Armaan was upset with her and here her baby got hurt because of her .
Beta....what happened. You seemed to be lost somewhere from morning itself...Sushma asked caressing her hairs and Ayesha cried hugging her mother in law .
Maa....I am a very bad wife and mother . I am not able to take care of both of them.
Ayesha said sobbing.
Shhhh..bacha..it's ok sometimes things goes wrong and we dont have control over them . It happens with everyone so please don't blame yourself.
I don't know what's going on between you and Armaan and I won't ask bcz I trust you both are mature enough to handle it wisely but I am here if you need to talk .
Sushma said caressing her hairs .
But be careful with Ayan . He is a small baby and need to be watched over. He doesn't know what could hurt him and what's not . Don't let other things occupy your mind to such extent that might put Ayan in some sort of danger...sushma explained her calmly making her node .

Here Armaan was hell frustrated as Arvind was not listening to him at all and had talked to singhania's about fixing the marriage.
He know Sanskar is a good man . They used to be so close to each other back then but things have turned bitter after Shikha's demise . Sanskar blamed him for her death and never talked to him after that . He knows that he won't hurt maansi but Armaan did not wanted his little sister to be in a compromising situation ever .
Also his mind was building all the wrost scenarios that could happen after her marriage.
Armaan trusted Rukmani and Satish but Sanskar hatred towards him was making him doubt everything.
He didn't want to take a chance with Maansi's future.

Armaan returned home in the evening on his usual timing and heard his son calling him.....
daddyyyyyyy but he didn't ran towards him like usually and was sitting on Sushma's lap .
He frowned and walked towards him and took him in his arms as Ayan made grabby hands .
Be careful don't hurt his thighs...sushma said warning Armaan and he looked at his thighs that were bit reddish.
What happened...he asked his mother carefull holding Ayan .
He actually spilled the hot curry on himself Sushma explained.
What....he had burnt himself . What he was doing near hot curry and why was no one there with him ...he asked examining Ayan's thighs again.
Beta... Ayesha was feeding him but he took the spoon from her hand and it happened accidentally...sushma tried to explain him but listening to Ayesha's name he got really angry.
Why every accident happens when she is around him .he asked in hard tone .
Armaan..beta..Sushma tried to say something but he cut her off .
Maa..you asked me last time if I would react in the same way with Shikha too then the answer is yes this time.
It was not accident but sheer carelessness of hers and I won't let it go just like that....he said and left to his room giving Ayan to her making Sushma sigh .

He entred the room and saw Ayesha reading a book sitting on the couch .
He snatched the book from her hand making her look up .
Aap ....she was cut off in between as He pulled her up by grabbing her arm .
If you can't take care of Ayan properly then say it clearly. I have overlooked past incident but today you have literally burnt my child with hot curry. What were you doing Haan .you don't know that he might hurt himself with that curry . If you feel burdened with doing his chores then ask maa or maansi to feed him .
But then you have to pretend being a best mother and best in everything. You reputation might get hurt in that Naa.
He said angrily making her look at him in disbelief.
I am sorry...but..she tried to explain him but he didn't let her speak .
What sorry.....what I will do with your sorry. You might put him in bigger danger tomorrow and then will say sorry.
I do t want your sorry and your sorry won't lessen the pain that my child has to go through.
Ayesha started crying listening to him .
Ohhh please don't start with your crying session now . What you think your tears will cover up your mistakes e everytime.
If so, then you are highly mistaken Armaan hissed with his greeted teeth making her sob harder .