chapter 42

It was late evening, Armaan has still not returned from the office while Ayesha was playing with Ayan in their room.
She suddenly felt like puking up and rushed too the washroom.
Ayan looked at his mumma running towards the washroom and followed her .

Ayan entred the closet and slider got closet behind him .
He knocked on the bathroom door calling mummaaa....
Ayesha washed her mouth and tried opening the door but it has jammed .
Now Ayesha was locked in the bathroom and Ayan was locked in the closet unknown to Ayesha.
Ayan started crying when she didn't opened the door .
Ayan bachaa...mumma is here only . Don't cry meri jaan . Go out of the room and call some here bachaaa....call Daadi...she asked him .
Ayan nodded his head still crying but from where he will go out as the slider of the closet was locked too.
Ayan tapped on the slider and started crying again making Ayesha panick .
Babyyyyy my love.....Ayannnn .....she called him and he came back towards the bathroom door again listening to his mumma's voice .
Ayesha didn't knew what to do know. She can't scream as their Room was sound proof and it will also panick Ayan more .
She kept on talking to him trying to distract him .
She waited for someone to come to the room then only she can get out of here.
Mummaaa....yannn is hungly....Ayan said making Ayesha feel helpless and her eyes became moist as her baby was hungry but she was stuck here .
Ayan mumma will make you tasty pasta after coming out of here . Can you go out of the room baby to call Daadi she tried again as she has no idea about closet door .

It was more than 30 minutes that they were stuck there.
Ayan started crying again and this Time nothing was helping it out and that made Ayesha cry too with her baby .

Armaan entred the room completely exhausted. He was about to sit on the bed when he heard Ayan crying sound from the closet . He slided the door open and found  a crying Ayan outside the bathroom door. He panicked seeing his baby boy and picked him up in his arms making him cling to his neck wailing hard.
Shhhhh...mera bacha...Daddyyy is here ...stop crying baby....Armaan consoled him .
Ayesha banged the door crying listening to Armaan's voice making him frown .
Armaan , I am locked here in the bathroom....Ayesha said crying .
Relax Ayesha , I am here . Step away from the door now....Armaan said making Ayan stand on his feet and pushed the door hard and finally unlocked it .
A crying and fully drenched in sweat Ayesha hugged him .
Ayan looked at his mumma crying and started crying again clinging to her legs .
Ayesha picked him up in her arms and sobbed harder hugging him to her chest .
Armaan took them both in the room and made them sip some water .
Ayesha narrated him everything and was shocked to know that the closet door was locked too trapping Ayan in there .
She kissed her baby holding him to her chest.
Armaan hugged them both consoling them .
Ayesha wipped Ayan's cheek and asked him lovingly...my baby wants to eat pasta....and he nodded feeling extremely hungry.
Mumma will make it now for her baby ...she said and her voice cracked knowing how hungry her baby is .
Armaan rubbed her back asking her not to cry anymore.
They both came downstairs and Ayesha went to Kitchen straight away to prepare pasta and meanwhile giving Ayan some fruit to munch on .
Everyone was shocked to know how both Ayesha and Ayan got locked for almost 45 minutes and nobody in the house came to know.
Ayesha fed Ayan his pasta 🍝 and he got back to his mischevious self forgetting everything making her smile .
But she was still terrified with the incident. She never felt so helpless before . Her baby was hungry and crying for her and she was not able to do anything.
The thought only filled her eyes with fresh tears .

Later that night Armaan got the doors fixed and made sure it had a child lock installed too.
Ayesha was still upset about it courtesy her over emotional self but she can't help it.
By the way what has actually happened to you. Why you pucked....Armaan asked trying to indulge her in some talks to get her out of that zone .
It was  just acidity...Ayesha replied.
Hmmm...you should look into your eating habits. You eat untimely and eats a lot .
Look at your belly pouch ...he said pinching her stomach .
What....did you just called me fat....Ayesha asked gasping at him .
I never said that ....he replied biting his inner cheek to control his laughter.
Ohhhh you did...know I am fat for you. You never pointed it out earlier...she said narrowing her eyes at him .
No...you are just a little chubby and not fat and that's actually makes you look cute....Armaan said knowing things will turn serious again as weight is surely a sensitive topic for women.
Yeahh...but I think I should start dieting now . I have been eating a lot lately. I eat whatever I make for Ayan and that's probably making me gain weight....she said getting conscious about herself.
Armaan huffed shaking his head . Now she will think about it and will skip meals. He could have thought of some better topic to distract her .
Nooo need to change anything. You are same like before and I like you this way only ....he said pulling her cheek .
You will say that only to make me feel better but I know otherwise..
She said hugging him and he just slightly tapped her cheek...
No!! I don't lie just to make people feel good. And you know that . I am serious and dare you to think about it now .
Come here and give me a good night kiss...saying he pulled her into a kiss putting a full stop over her overthinking brain .