chapter 44

Ayesha entred the hall with some snacks and tea for Rukmani ji who was playing with Ayan .
Arvind, Devki Devi and sushma were also present there.
Ayesha served every tea and sat beside Rukmani who smiled at her fondly.
Sushma Ji...today I am not here only for Ayan but with a special purpose..Rukmani said to Sushma gaining everyones attention.
Bhaisahab, after Shikha passed away everything changed in our family and specially sanskar. He have completely immersed himself in work isolating himself from rest of the world.
I want my son to be happy and live a normal life . He doesn't share anything with us or his close friends pretending to be all fine but he his not . Rukmani said sighing sadly .
Sushma pressed Rukmani's palm in between her hand and smiled warmly.
I can completely understand your plight Rukmani ji, I have myself seen my Armaan going through the same but thanks to Ayesha that she was able to bring him out of that and filled  his and Ayan's life with happiness and hope again .
That's why I am here to ask Maansi's hand for Sanskar....Rukmani said taking them by surprise and shock .
I know this is sudden and a very big thing for everyone of you but I completely believe that only Maansi can bring a change in his life . He needs a partner with whom he could share his happiness and pain and open up his shilded self Rukmani said .
Sushma look at Arvind and Devki who were in deep thoughts themselves while Ayesha was thinking about Maansi .
She have noticed Maansi taking interest in Sanskar and looking at him fondly whenever he came to Rawat mansion .
Well Sanskar is everything one could ask for their daughter and I have personally known him from years. If maansi agrees for this arrangement then we can definitely get them married ...Arvind said and sushma nodded with a smile .
Rukmani smiled hearing this and she was 100 percent sure that Maansi will give her consent soon as not only Aysha but Rukamni has also noticed Maansi's liking towards Sanskar.
Rukamni left in the evening kissing Ayan and hugging Ayesha as she is not less than a daughter to them .

Ayan barged into Maansi's room gaining her attention.
You little monster...how come you are here today leaving your toys and choco....she said wiggling her eyebrows while he just ignored her and tried climbing up her bed making her chuckle.
Ayesha knocked on the door gaining Maansi's attention and entred her room with her coffee.
Ohhh I see why he came to my room today...maansi said tickling Ayan while Ayesha chuckled.

Ayan got busy playing with Maansi's pens and other stuff .
Ayesha cleared her throat gaining Maansi's attention. So, what you have thought about the proposal maansi .
Ayesha asked her as Sushma had already informed maansi about it and the later has asked for the time to think about it .
Ayesha thought maansi would instantly agree to this as she has already some sort of feelings towards Sanskar and she wondered what had made Maansi to thought over it .
Bhabiii.... actually..Maansi was bit hesitant and Ayesha could sense it .
You like him , don't you?...Ayesha asked catching her off guard and maansi looked down at her lap .
Yes...I do. I had developed feelings for him when I first time met him during Bhai's engagement with Shikha bhabi...Maansi accepted making Ayesha node .
Then why you seem reluctant towards this proposal? Ayesha asked.
Bhabiii, you dont know many things about Sanskar. Maansi said making Ayesha frown .
Actually after Shikha Bhabi passed away , Sanskar blamed Bhai for her death . He hated Bhai and never talked to him after that . Maansi said shocking Ayesha .
He only visits with Rukamni Aunty and Satish uncle and that too only meet Ayan . You might have noticed he doesn't interact with anyone else in the family ...Maansi said making Ayesha node as she has too noticed his conserved self .
Even when she visited Singhania mansion with Ayan , everytime he just used to avoid her .
Maansi smiled bitterly looking at Ayesha...he would never agree for this as he hates me too she said with heavy voice.
Don't worry Maansi ,I am sure he is bit upset with us . Hate is too strong word to use . He had lost his sister at that time and his emotions took over him and he behaved that way . But he love Ayan too much and visit our house to meet his nephew. Ayesha said hugging maansi who was sobbing now .
Don't over think about it . He is in deep pain and he is suppressing that pain inside him from years and that has turned to anger and frustration. Even Armaan was not ready to Accept me as his wife in starting. He hardly spoke to me in the beginning but look at us now. Ayesha said  wipping her tears .
Love holds the power to mend a person completely. Sanskar needs your help and I completely believes that you can change him .Ayesha explained and maansi hugged her tightly.
Thankyou so much bhabi. I was very upset with everything earlier. I wanted to be with him but was reluctant thinking about his anger towards us. But now I know what needs to be done ....maansi said breaking the hug and smiling at Ayesha.

Here on the other hand , Sanskar looked at his mother Rukamni in disbelief.
How could you even think of it mom. I don't want to marry anyone. Leave me on my own please....he said huffing loudly.
Yes...how can I think of seeing my child happy. It's a crime to think that way .
Sanskar .... don't do it yourself and to us. We have already lost Shikha and it kills us to see you like this beta . It hurts to see you suffering and living your life just like a machine . Don't do this your old parents bachaa.....we can't take it ....Rukamni said crying making Sanskar hug her to his chest .
I am sorry...please don't cry mom...I am a very bad son and a selfish person .I was so drowned in my own that I just completely neglected your pain .....please stop crying ....he said wipping his mothers tears and hugging her to his chest .
Does that means , you will marry Maansi....She asked cupping his face and looking at him with hopeful eyes.
Will that make you happy....he asked.
Veryyy happy... Rukamni said smiling widely.
Ok then . I will marry her ..... Sanskar said making Rukmani kiss all over his face  making him laugh at his mother .
Rukmani looked at his laughing face and knew that her decision will prove to be fruitful.