chapter 29

Ayesha was done packing 🧳 their bags and moved out of the closet only to find Armaan laughing with Ayan .
She smiled shaking her head. Maa was right , he was back to his normal self now .
She walked toward the bed and settled beside them .
Ayan was sitting on Armaan's chest and both were making funny faces at each other .
Ok...enough of your playing now ....it's time to sleep 💤...Armaan said to Ayan making a serious face .
No seeep....oly pay....(no sleep only play ) Ayan said copying his father's expression making Ayesha laugh .
Is it so...... Armaan asked him raising his eyebrow to which Ayan bobbed his head up and down.
Armaan threw him on the mattress softly and tickled him making him laugh and throw his hand and legs in air.
Mummaa...mum...mumma....Ayan called her for helping him out while Ayesha took him in her arms hiding him in his chest .
Ayan clinged to her catching his breath and then peeked at his father .
When Armaan again tried tickling him he snuggled more into Ayesha giggling cutely.
Don't bother my baby now...Ayesha said to Armaan caressing Ayan's head lovingly.
Ayan was playing with Ayesha's mangalsutra taking it in his mouth ocassionally.
Ok....so let me bother babies mumma now as she is also getting naughty just like her baby ....saying Arman pinched on her waist making her hiss.
Ahhhh....what was that for....she asked rubbing the area and glared at him while Armaan only smirked in return .
He very sneakingly opend the zip of her night suit making her widen her eyes.
Armaan...what are you doing. Ayan has not slept yet....Ayesha whispered looking at him .
So....make him sleep. I will do my work silently. He said mischievously making her shake her head.
She laid Ayan beside her turning her back to Armaan .
Armaan covered them with comforter and dimmed the light in the room.
He slide beside Ayesha who was patting Ayan's head making him sleep.
He glided his hand inside her top making her look at him over her shoulder .
She pleaded him as it would be damn difficult for her to control her moans and Ayan has not slept yet but he was totally in a different mood and was doing it intentionally to make her suffer .
He unhooked her bra making her breath unevenly.
She continued patting Ayan's back while Armaan was now roaming his hand over her back and front . He pinched her nipple taking it between his thumb and forefinger making her jerk .
She bite on her lower lip to stiffle her moan  while Armaan was enjoying it thoroughly.
He continued massaging her melons making it hard for her to control her moans .
She clutched the sheet tightly and arched her back as he teased her hard nipples.
He pressed his hardened member over her lower part making her shut her eyes. He rubbed himself over her making her toes curl . Heat pooled up between her legs and she clutched her thighs tightly feeling her throbbing core .
Armaan asided her hairs and sucked on her side of neck making her fall back into him . He continued licking and biting her neck while his hand now cupped her womenhood over her clothes making her body shake.
Armannn ...please ..she pleaded him making him rub her womenhood over her clothes.
Ayan was finally in deep slumber. Ayesha secured a pillow on his other side and tugged him under his baby blanket.
Armaan made her lay straight on the mattress and take out her top throwing it on the floor . He took her nipple in his mouth and sucked hard making her clutch his hairs .
Armaan slides his hand inside her pants making her clutch her thighs tightly.
He touched her bare feminine part and smirked feeling her dripping core .
He rubbed her down their making her cry in pleasure.
He took her lips in his mouth and thrusted his finger inside her love hole making her jerk .
He kissed her mouth stifling her moan  and continued moving her finger inside her .
Ayesha's body was shaking as diffrent sensation passed through her spine .
He latched on her moulds again leaving her lips making her breathe heavily .
He added one more finger down there making her core throb violently.
Her walls tightened around his fingers making him plunge his fingers faster inside her .
She felt a knot forming in her stomach and digged her nails in his shoulder .
He came hard on his fingers digging her face in pillow to suppress her loud moans.
Her body was shaking with the effect of orgasm.
She half opened her eyes and looked at him  who was caressing her lower lip .
Enjoyed it...he asked winking at her making her cheeks burn as blood rushed on to face making her look like a tomato.
She hugged him tightly hiding her face in his chest while he kissed her hairs rubbing her back .
They slept after cleaning themselves and Armaan has to take a cold shower offcourse as today was not the right time to proceed further as he didn't wanted to make her tired . They had to travel for almost 6 hours tomorrow to reach Ramgarh.