chapter 39

Ayan wound has completely healed now and stiches has been removed too but there was a little scar left on his forehead.
Ayesha applied some coconut oil over it as the doctor suggested her to fade the mark .

Ayan was playing with Arvind in the hall and Ayesha was gathering his toys from the bed and floor putting them into a basket when Armaan spanked her butt making her jump at her place .
Ayesha hissed narrowing her eyes at her husband who was giving her a lopsid smile.
She again got back to her work shaking her head at him . Armaan followed her to the closet and caged her in his arms making her huff.
Kya chaiye hai aapko?? Ku pareshan kar rahe hai ,!!! She asked turning to him .
(What do you want? Why are you bothering me?,)
I want you....he said wrapping his hands around her waist.
No, I am very busy now , let me do my work ...saying she freed herself and walked out of the closet .
Armaan groaned walking behind her.
You are not giving me enough attention now days . What's the matter women ...he said making smile innerly but she maintained her poker face .
Nothing, As you have your Business to handle ,I too have my own things to look after ....she said adjusting the bedsheet.
Armaan grabbed her arm and turned her to him making her hold his shoulder to balance herself.
I see , so you are trying to take a revenge on me for being busy with office work ...he said slumping on the bed taking her under him .
Ouchhh....you are so heavy...get off me ...Ayesha said making him put his all weight over her .
Nope ....and I think you must have become with my weight over you by now....he said with a smirk and she blushed hard understanding getting his double meaning talks .
Armaan pulled her dupatta and threw it away exposing her cleavage.
Ayesha knew what was coming next and surrendered herself to him wrapping her hands around his neck.
The room echoed with their moans and groans and the sound of skin slapping against each other can be heard too.
Armaan laid beside her sweating figure after releasing himself into her.
He took her in his arms kissing her forehead making her smile .
His hand travelled a little down and he pinched her nipple hard making her hiss and slap his chest .
Itna sab kar k bhi Mann nahi bhara kya ?? She asked making him smirk .
(You are not still satisfied after doing all this??)
Nope....shall we go for second round ....he said hovering over her again making her shake her head in No but before she could do anything else he plunged inside her making her gasp.
He took her lips in his mouth kissing her hard and continued slamming inside her .
His hand massaged his melons making her lost in pleasure.
He made her lay on her back and spanked her naked butt making her hiss. He rammed her from behind making her moan loudly. He made her lay in different positions and thrusted hard. Ayesha cummed hard reaching her orgasm but he continued to slam her untill he reached his high .
Ayesha was completely exhausted by their love making session.
He carried her to the bathroom and they cleaned themselves.
Ayesha got busy setting the room and putting their clothes in the laundry while Armaan walked downstairs where the other family members were present along with his naughty boy .

Daduuu No!!! Ayan yelled at Arvind who was trying to take a bite from his chocolate 🍫 making others chuckle.
Ok sorry ! But Dadu is hungry too. You won't share your choco with Dadu..Arvind said making a sad face .
Hungly ...Ayan asked bending his head a bit towards his grandfather and Arvind nodded .
Ayan ran towards the dining area and asked the house help to handover an apple 🍎 to him.
He came to Arvind holding an apple 🍎 and gave it to him saying...eattt frut...and everyone burst out in laughter looking at the clever boy. He won't share his choco with anyone except his father that too sometimes.

Arvind tickled the naughty boy making him laugh . Armaan chuckled at his goofball shaking his head .

Ayesha entred the hall and Ayan ran to her hugging her legs . She picked him up and wipped his face which has chocolate smashed all over his mouth .
Maa sa, Teej ko bas 4 din reh Gaye hai and we have not even started any prepration for it yet. This is Ayesha first teej after marriage and we have a lot of things to do . Sushma said to Devki .
(Only 4 days are left for Teej festival)
Ayesha got excited as she will be going to fast for long life of her husband and Teej is one of the most important festival for married womens.
The ladies discussed about various preparations for Teej while Armaan left to his study and Arvind went with his group of  friends for evening walk as usual.