chapter 19

Ayesha was trying to contact Armaan from  past one  week but he was not answering her calls.
He has been giving her silent treatment after that incident.
Today was their Sangeet  ceremony. She wanted to enjoy every function but now all she could think was of him being aloof from her.
She cried sitting on her bed. She could take everything but not his silence. It would have been better if he could have yelled at her that day but he didn't reacted at all and gave her a cold shoulder after that . She couldn't go out to meet him as she can't leave home being a bride to be .

She wipped her tears as someone knocked on her door and she got up to open the door.
Disha entred her room all ready for Sangeet ceremony and looked at her swollen red eyes.
Don't tell me you were crying again Ayeshuuu...Disha asked cupping her face and Ayesha sobbed again looking at her bhabi.
Shhhh...it's ok baba ... everything will be alright. Stop crying please...Disha wipped her tears and gave her some water to drink .
Let me touch up your face after all for whom you are crying here sitting in the room has arrived downstairs for today's ceremony...Disha informed her and Ayesha finally smiled.
They have come already....she asked Disha and peeped out her window to locate him in the hall but she couldn't see him .
Yup and now sir here and let me fix your hairs that you have messed up and go downstairs.

Armaan was talking with Gaurav and some of Ayesha's cousin's about the market trend in business world and other stuff related to it when Ayesha entred the hall with her Bhabi and some friends.
She looked absolutely gorgeous and he was continuously gazing at her but averted his gaze as she looked up at him .

Their Sangeet look-

Ayesha looked at her handsome man who   was busy talking with her cousins.
Maansi came to her and gave her a hug .
Ayesha greeted the Rawat's by touching their feet and took Ayan in her arms as he lunged at her from sushma's arms .
She kissed her baby boy as she missed him too much in the past week.
Ayan played with her earings and was looking at her every jewellery with keen eyes trying to grab them.
She chuckled at her boys fascination with her  jewellery.
Armaan looked at both of them and smiled innerly admiring their bond.
Yes he was upset with her for not hiding things from him. He got to know that it happened just by accident but what made him disappointed at her was that she tried hiding it from him.
Their eyes met and he could see the pleading in her eyes but he averted his gaze. He knew that he was being too harsh on her but it was necessary so that she would not repeat it in the future.

They sat beside each other with Ayan in her lap as the function started. Ayan was not ready to leave her at all and was busy playing with her bangles that clincked when he touched them making him laugh.
Armaan could feel Ayesha's gaze on him from time to time but he focused on stage where his family was dancing .

She tried to talking with him multiple time but the music was too loud and also he was not paying attention to her .
Everyone performed including Ayesha . Her cousins also dragged Armaan too on the stage and he just danced a little with Ayan in his arms who was jumping in his father's arms clapping his hands .
Everyone moved towards dining area and Ayesha asked Maansi and Disha to send Armaan to the terrace anyhow as she needs to talk to him at any cost today.

Armaan reached the terrace as Disha asked him and found Ayesha already there .
He somehow had already gussed it and walked towards her maintaining the poker face .
I am sorry....Ayesha whispered as he stood in front of her with hands tucked inside his pockets.
Armaan stood there silently without saying anything just looking at her .
Please talk to me. I can't take your silence any more. I know I should have informed you about it but I was bit afraid of your reaction....she said holding his arm.
He looked sideways but didn't make attempt to free his arm too .
Yell at me if you want to but don't ignore me like this .....she said turning his towards herself.
Armaan was enjoying this and decided to continue it for a little more time .
He stepped back and turned his back towards her . Ayesha finally let the tears flow that she was holding from a long time . She sobbed harder and he turned towards her hearing her sob .
He cursed himself seeing her crying.
Heyyyyy it's ok ...I am not angry at you anymore. Please don't cry.. he said cupping her face and wipping her tears.
She looked at him with her red teary eyes and he caresed her cheek lovingly feeling guilty to make her cry.
I am sorry....she again apologized making him shook his head in no.
You need not to apologise Ayesha. I was not angry at you but just a bit disappointed. Don't cry now....he said wiping the corner of her eyes.
She hugged him suddenly taking him by surprise. He didn't knew what to do as it was the first time they were this close to each other .
Please never stop talking with me. You can give me any other punishment but not this ....she spoke in his neck and he finally wrapped his arm around her lightly making her smile .