chapter 43

Ayeshaa kissed her baby boy ..who rubbed his eyes cutely waking up from his sleep...
Happyyyy Birthday my babyyyyy....the said taking him in her arms making him snuggle into her and kissed his head uncountable times.
Today's is Ayan's 2nd birthday. Her baby has turned 2 year old today .
Armaan walked out of the bathroom in a towel and smiled at the duo.
He bent down kissing Ayan's forhead ... Happiest Birthday my boyyy....he wished his baby who was yawing not fully awake and was dozing off in Ayesha's arms making them chuckle.
Ayesha took him to the bathroom to get him ready as today was Shikha's death Anniversary too.
Armaan said that he wanted to remember her happily and so they are celebrating Ayan's birthday.
They have kept a Pooja for Shikha and were getting ready for that only .
Ayesha made Ayan ready and kissed his chubby cheeks .
She came downstairs with Ayan as Armaan has gone to bring pandit ji for the Pooja.
Everyone in the family wished Ayan blessing him .
Ayesha got busy with Pooja preprations, gathering all the required items at a place.
She brought out Shikha's picture and was cleaning it carefully.
Armaan who just entred the hall witnessed this and felt really proud of her . She is really a women with high values and a soft heart he thought looking at Ayesha .

They did the Pooja for Shikha . Ayesha even told Ayan that the lady in photo is Shikha mumma . First he refused to call her mumma but when she insisted him more he called Shikha as mumma making everyone eyes moist looking at the seen unfolding in front of them.
Later they made various donation on the name of shikha and Ayan .
Everyone in the family was sad about the loss but didn't want to spoil Ayan's birthday by mourning over Shikha.
They have together decided to celebrate Ayan's birthday and to remember shikha happily.
After having their breakfast everyone got busy with Ayan's birthday party preparation. The hall was being decorated with balloon and glittery lights . Ayan was the one who was most happy seeing the balloons and was running in the hall here and there.
Ayesha was busy preparing her son's favourite food . She knew he won't be able to eat everything but she still made it out of love for her baby .
All the childrens from Happy space were invited to the birthday party along with her family and singhania's too ,(Shikha's family ).

Ayesha couldn't stop gusing over her handsome boy . He was looking so cute in his suit .
She put a black dot behind his ear to protect him from evil eyes .
She kissed his cheek and hugged him to her chest who was busy pulling her mangal Sutra.

Armaan and Ayesha made him cut the cake with great difficulty as he was trying to lift the helicopter made over it thinking it to be a toy making everyone laugh .

Armaan and Ayesha fed him the cake making him happy . He was singing happy birthday along with everyone else making everyone in awww of his cuteness.
A magician was arranged for kids entertainment but the birthday boy was least interested in it . He was busy playing with balloon and other stuff.
The party got over in the late evening and Rawat's sat in the lounge relaxing after everyone left . Ayan was sleeping 😴 in Ayesha's lap after doing all the Masti and exhausting himself.

Armaan was standing in the balcony after having dinner gazing at the stars and moon in the dark night sky .
Shikha...I hope you are in a happy place right now. It's been 2 years today that you left . Our boy has also turned 2. Thankyou for giving Ayan to me .He is my biggest blessing and my centre of universe.
Today , I just want to confess something to you.....when you left I never thought I could move on further in my life and will get married again . l have loved you to the moon and back and was not ready to give that place to anyone. But then Ayeshs entred our lives. She made me realise that you don't have to forget someone to love another one . She has filled mine and Ayan's life with hope and happiness.
I tried giving my best to Ayan but was not able to fill that void of mother but Ayesha surely did.
She makes me happy, when she is around me I feel a different kind of statisfaction and contentment.
She bring out the best in me . She entred my life when I was broken and mend my heart with her love . I have never seen a selfless and loving woman like her .
She has become an unalienable part of my life . I can't think about living without her in my life .
I feel lucky to have her beside me . She completes me....I feel a soul connection with her that I never felt even with you .
I loved you and will also do and cherish your memories till my last breath but I love my Ayesha too.
Yes....I love her unconditionally, selflessly and madly.
I am nothing without her. She is my soulmate, my home Armaan confessed everything looking at moon .

Ayesha who behind me cried silently listening to everything he said . She knew that he loved her but hearing it from his mouth made her feel the luckiest women in the whole universe .
She rushed to him and hugged him from behind sobbing on his back .
I loved you toooo.....she said surprising him .
He turned towards her and cupped her face .
Why are you crying Ayshaaa....he asked wiping her tears and she cried more looking at his face .
I can't live without you. I love you . I love a lot.... You are my everything. She said looking into his eyes and he rested his forehead against hers and said.....I love you more meri jaan making her smile .
She captured his lips initiating the kiss for the first time making him smile and give into the kiss.
The Star twinkled  celebrating the love saga of these two love birds.
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞