💞EPILOGUE 💞

Mumma.....look Avni is not letting me do my homework.....a 5 year old Ayan complaint about his little 2 years old sister who was giggling cutely .
Avniiiiii....Ayesha warned her little daughter who pouted melting her brother's heart .
It's ok, mumma don't scold her ....Ayan said hugging her who giggled again clinging to her brother making Ayesha shake her head .
The little Avni was the princess of the house and a very over pampered child .
She was very much close to Ayan and would stick around him the whole time and he would too comply to her every demand and that has turned her very naughty and mischevious.

It becomes really hard to send Ayan school as she will fuss for hours and cry for him in his absence.
Avni even goes to all the birthday parties of Ayan's classmates as he won't attend any without his little sister spoiling her more .
Armaan being a doting father never says anything to them and Ayesha only have to scold them both when required.

Ayannnn finish your milk fast bacha....she said tiding up their room that they have completed messed up .
Mumma, I don't like milk he said playing his video game while Avni was sitting between his legs playing with her doll.
No excuses, finish it fast otherwise I will put this video game in store room ....she said making him sigh....
Avni looked at her brother and got angry at her mumma for making him drink the milk.
Bhaiyuuu No milkkk..... she said looking at Ayesha who narrowed her eyes at her little one while Ayan laughed at his cute sister .
Bhaiyuuu ki bachi .... Rukoo abhi ..Ayesha said making Avni hug Ayan tightly hiding her face in his stomach who wrapped his sister in his tiny arms .
Ayesha brought the milk glass near them and Ayan drank some and as Ayesha knew Avni too sipped from his glass like usual.
What ever he eats she will eat the same and from the same plate . Ayesha made them finish the milk laughing at their antiques.
They were like two inseperable souls. Their love for each other was beyond any limits and so pure that Ayesha feels emotional sometimes seeing them like this .

Armaan entred the kids room which was just beside their room . Ayesha covered them with blanket kissing their forhead.
Armaan smiled at the seren sight in front of him .
These 3 are his lifelines and he loved them to the core .
He walked towards the bed and chuckled seeing Avni completely snuggled into Ayan .
He caressed their hairs sitting beside them adoring his little munchkin who are in deep slumber.
They look so innocent....he said slowly looking at their cute faces.
Yeahhh....but untill they are asleep only....after waking up these two are the definition of a Storm...Ayesha stated making him chuckle.
Definitely they give Ayesha a hard time with their naughtiness whole day . They become quite handful sometimes but she managed them well.

Armaan dimmed the light and they both left to their room .
Armaan hugged Ayesha from behind making her smile knowing what exactly is going on in his mind .
He has to control for last 5 days as she was down with her monthly cycle and today she has to give in his demand .
He nuzzled into her neck and pressing small kisses there .
He turned her to him and locked her plump lips with his for a toe curling kiss.

Their clothes were piled up on the floor in few minutes and Armaan was thrusting her hard making her moan loudly.
His mouth was busy devouring her melons while he rammed into her hard and fast .
Armaan laid beside her taking her into his arm after their love making session .
Ayesha laid her head on his bare chest listening to his heartbeats .
She kissed his heart making him pull her more closer .
He interwined their fingers together kissing the back of his palm .
I don't know what I have would been without you .....he said looking at their joined hands .
You don't even have to know because I am here with you today , tomorrow and forever she said caressing his jaw making him smile.
I love you ......he said and she smiled mischievously hearing his confession.
I love my babies more ......she said making him raise his eyebrows at her but then he smirked and started tickling her making her laugh......
Hahahahaha...Armaan ....... please.
I loveee you more...please stop ......haahaaaha.....I love you more than anything.........she said between her laughter making him smile .

💞💞💞💞💞🙈🙈💞💞💞💞

So here our story comes to the end....
Hope you enjoyed the journey of Armaan and Ayesha .

Stay happy, keep smiling 😁😁😁😁😁.
Byeeeeeeeeee.🤗🤗🤗