chapter 48

Sanskar and Maansi got married last week.Armaan was bit upset but didn't said anything for his sister's happiness.
Sanskar was cordial with everyone whenever he visited them and Maansi was over the moon on  getting married to him .
Armaan asked her to call him if she faces any problem there without any hesitation while she assured him that everything is fine and he need not to worry about anything.
Maansi took Ayan with her for few days as Sanskar asked her .
They could take him to singhania mansion earlier as he won't stay with them as they were strangers to him but with Maansi it will become easy for them to bond with him.
Armaan was bit reluctant but he knew how much they loved Ayan and also Maansi was there too, so he left him stay there for 2-3 days.

Armaan entred his room to find Ayesha sitting on the bed looking at the toys with a sad pout .
He chuckled looking at her and walked towards her .
What happened.....he asked sitting beside her .
I am missing Ayan way too much . Every other second I just thought about him only . What he will be doing there , and all ...she said leaning on his shoulder.
Yeahhh...the house feels empty without him . It's too silent here without him ...Armaan agreed wrapping his arm around her shoulder.
Should we plan another baby now ...he asked her and she looked at him surprised but then looked away knowing her medical complications.
Ayesha....look at me ... Doctors has said that it's bit difficult to conceive naturally for you but we can go for IVF anytime Armaan said cupping her face .
She looked at him and nodded with a small smile .
You want to have another child...she asked him snuggling into his neck .
Yes...I always wished to have a daughter but got that little monster and this time I am pretty sure god  will grant me with a little angel...he said making her smile .
Don't call my son a monster ....she said slapping his chest lightly .
Achaaa....he said mischievously and tickled her making her laugh .
Armaan ....please stop......she said between her laugh but he was no where in the mood to stop anytime soon.
He pulled her dupatta away tossing it away and kissed her neck making her wrap his arms around him .
Soon they were lost in the world of pleasur forgetting everything else .

*********
Ayesha and Armaan left for the hospital for the checkup and IVF procedure.
After lot of thinking and convening herself Ayesha was finally ready for this big step .
She was also tensed if they will be able to manage Ayan and another child and about Ayan's acceptence of another child  beside him knowing his possivessness but her boy reaction to it left them laughing like anything.

Flashback...
Ayannnn would you like to have a baby brother or sister whom with can play and share things with ....Armaan asked to his son who was sitting on his chest busy eating his choco.
Babyyy sistelll.....whele it is....Ayan asked curiously looking around the room.
The baby is not here yet but you want we can bring one for you . Will you share your toys with him or her . The baby will also love with us here ....Armaan asked him again with a chuckle while Ayesha was curiously listening to them sitting beside Armaan .
Yesss I will....Ayan said making them smile .
I wann my babyyy nowww...He said making them laugh .
Not now but we will get you a baby soon ....saying this Armaan kissed his chubby cheeks and looked at Ayesha who was smiling looking at them .

After that Their little monster announced this news to everyone in house that he will be getting a baby to play with making them think that Ayesha is pregnant.
The family was over the moon and Armaan and Ayesha had hard time to explain this to them that they are planning for it and Ayesha is not expecting yet .

*******"*""flashback ends.

Ayesha and Armaan met the doctor and discussed about the IVF procedure.
The doctor checked her up and asked for few tests.

The report were normal and the doctor gave them green signal to go ahead with the IVF .

After 2weeks Ayesha was implanted with the fertilized embryo. The doctor asked them to be careful for the first 3 months and rest is fine . They need to visit every month for the check up and to monitor the growth.

Everyone in the family was taking extra care of Ayesha monitoring her food habits , her medicine and everything.

Mumma....Yannn wann nodle......Ayan asked Ayesha who was having her medicines .
Ayann come Daddi will make noddle for you ...let your mumma rest ....Sushma said caressing his cheek but he looked at Ayesha with his big doe eyes making a pout .
Ayesha chuckle kissing his chubby cheeks. Don't worry maa. I am fine and will make him noddles . she said making Ayan grin .
She stood up from the couch and Ayan asked him to pick him up forwarding his arms to her .
Babyyyy mumma can't pick you up ....sorry ...she said cupping his cheek and pressing a kiss on his palm .
Whyyyy...Ayan asked with a frown .
Mumma have pain bachaaa....sushma said making him look at Ayesha who nodded her head .
Yannn will wakk..(walk) he said holding Ayesha's hand making her smile at her understanding baby boy .
She made him noddles and fed him with her own hands .