chapter 22

Sushma welcomed them by doing their Aarti. Ayan was still sleeping 😴 soundly on Armaan's shoulder.
As they stepped inside maansi took him from her brother to make him sleep comfortably in the bedroom.

Ayesha lit the lamp in the temple as per their family tradition and they both took the blessings of God to being their journey as a husband and wife .
Devki gave her their traditional bangles as  blessings .

It was midnight when they final got done with all the post wedding Rituals and fun games

It was midnight when they final got done with all the post wedding Rituals and fun games .
Armaan was very competitive and won most of the games and smirked proudly at her.
Later Maansi escorted her to their room which was decorated beautifully for their wedding night and left winking at Ayesha making her blush .
She admired the room capturing every detail in her mind .
She looked at his and Ayan's photo hanged on the front wall and smiled caressing it.
She walked further and opened the sliding gate that leads to the balcony.
She smiled looking at the swing and remembered they use to video call them and talk to them in this balcony every night .
Armaan cleared his throat gaining her attention and she turned to him surprised as she didn't noticed when he came inside.
Aap kab aaye...? She asked him surprised.
When you were busy smiling looking at the swing .....he said with a smirk and walked towards her .
Ayesha blushed looking at her palm at his remark .
He lifted her face holding her chin and admiring her beautiful face .
You are looking absolutely gorgeous tonight....he said looking at with intense eyes making her blush profusely.
Armaan caressed her red cheeks making her hug him tightly and hide her face in his chest .
He laughed at her shy nature wrapping her in his arms .
He settled on the swing with her snuggled into his neck and looked at the seren night sky .
Ayesha smiled when he intertwined their hands together.
Honestly speaking ...I was puzzled with this decision of marrying you . I was not sure if I wanted to share my life with someone again . There was a stranger kind of heaviness inside my heart regarding this but now when you are here with me everything seems so natural and right ......he spoke looking at her face .
Ayesha smiled caressing his face .....I know it was not easy for you and I swear I never intended to replace shikha in your life. I know what she meant to you and Ayan . I am just trying to find a place for myself in your heart ....she said pouring her heart out gazing at him lovingly.
Armaan was astonished listening to her words . How can she be so understanding. He felt lucky to have her in his life as a partner.
He pulled her in his arms pressing her to his chest feeling extremely happy.
I love you....she murmured slowly kissing on his heart making him froze for a moment.
She pulled backwards and looked at his dumbfound face and smiled cupping his face .
I really really love you....words are not enough to describe my feelings for you . I don't expect you to reply me at this moment but I just wanted you to know that how much you mean to me .
I can't even think about living without you and Ayan . I had liked you in the first meeting itself but in the past 5 months I have fallen irrevocablely, insanely and selflessly in love with you....she confessed looking into his eyes.
Armaan was speechless hearing her confession. How can she love him so much. He felt special and loved knowing the depth of her love for him .the feeling of being loved was something else only .
He just pulled her closer by her neck and slammed his lips on her . He tried telling her how much she ment to him through this kiss.
Ayesha closed her eyes feeling blissful and surrendered herself to him .
He sucked her lips passionately caressing her cheek .
Ayesha's massaged his nape feeling aroused by his kiss. He commanded her to open her mouth and she obliged instantly. He plunged his toung inside her mouth exploring every corner making her moan .
The slow and passionate kiss turned wild and hard . He broke the kiss feeling her breathless. Ayesha breathed heavily while he just caresed her back . He looked at smudged lipstick and swollen lips and caressed her lips with his thumb making her blush like a tomato.
They came inside the room and Armaan asked her to get changed in her comfortable clothes and went inside the closet to get changed himself as she was busy in removing her jewellery.

Ayesha went inside the washroom taking her clothes and came out wearing her night suit feeling relaxed . Armaan was already lying on the bed waiting for her.
Ayeshs layed on her side of bed and turned to him who was already looking at her .
He opened his arm and she hurriedly rolled in his arms as if waiting for it making him chuckle.
Don't laugh at me .... Saying she slapped on his chest making a pout.
He wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her more closer and she rested her head on his chest listening to his heart beats.
Ayesha looked at his closed eyes and gasped when he pinched her waist.
He smirked at her opening his eyes and said patting her head...sleep dear wife ...we have to wake up early in the morning.
But why did you pinched me for that ....she said narrowing her eyes at him .
Bczzz i wanted to ...saying he pinched her again making her hiss. She slapped on his chest making him laugh .
They slept in each other arms feeling content and complete.