chapter 15

Armaan wanted to keep the marriage extremely simple but Rathi's wanted to have a complete traditional wedding for their only daughter.
Arvind agreed with them as it was their right to celebrate their daughters wedding as per they wish .
But Armaan asked his mother to keep their side of rituals simple and sober to which she agreed not wanting to upset him .

The purohit (family priest) told them about the auspicious date after 21 days would be best for getting them married.
Both the families agreed to it as there will no auspicious date after that for next 5 months .
Beena wanted to postpone the marriage to 5 months as everything was getting done in a hurry . Also she was not completely convinced with this marriage but agreed only for her daughter's happiness.
Why did you agreed for this Date...Beena asked Gautam as they were all sitting in the hall after having their dinner.
Devki ji wanted it be done as early as possible. I didn't find it in me to deny her . Gautam said caressing Ruhi's hair who was sleeping in his lap.
We don't have to do anything according to their wish. We also have an equal say in everything. How will we manage everything in such a short time span. Its Armaan's second marriage but for Ayesha it's her first time . Beena said bit angrily making them all frown at her words.
It's nothing like that Beena...they are equally excited for this wedding and can't you see how they discuss everything with us before finalizing it. Don't be so judgemental... Gautam said calmly to his wife.
Ayesha didn't like how her mother talked about Rawat family but she also understood her point of view. She was worried for her daughter's future and didn't want Her to compromise on anything in life.
Maa ....relax...if you want this to happen after 5 months then I will ask them to postpone it....Ayesha said holding her mother's hand .
What do you think they would agree to it. They wanted you there for Armaan's child as soon as possible...Beena said bitterly making Ayesha shake her head at her mother's perception of Rawat's.
I am telling you na....and try to change your way of thinking towards them maa. Ayesha said to her mother and walked upstairs to her room.

She needs to talk about postponing the marriage to Armaan but she doesn't have his number . How will she contact him .
She looked at the time . It was already 11 pm and was late to disturb maansi .
She thought of asking her about his number tomorrow morning.
*************

Ayesha received his number in the afternoon as she asked maansi just a few moments back during her lunch break .
She decided to call him in the Evening as he might be busy in the office at this time.
Ayesha thought of various reasons to give him as an explanation for postponing the marriage.
She had promised her mother that wedding will be postponed but she need to give him a solid reason for doing the same .
She pressed hard on her mind but couldn't come up with a logical reason.
She sighed and decided to tell him that they need some time for the preparations and it's not convenient for them to do everything in mere 20 days.
She got busy with teaching her students and helping ms. Madhu with some official work .

Here sushma and Devki were preparing the list for the things they need to do as they only have 20 days with them .
They called their family jwellers asking him to come home as they need to buy some jewellery for Ayesha and her family.

Sushma had already asked Maansi to book the best wedding planner to decorate Rawat mansion.
They had also shortlisted the people who would be invited for the wedding.
Sushma decided that they will take Ayesha with them for the shopping to buy her dresses of her own choice.

Armaan was on his way back to his home when his phone ringed displaying an unknown number.
He ignored it Initially but when it continued to ring for the 3rd time he picked it up .
Hiiiii...I am Ayesha....Ayesha spoke as soon as he lifted the call.
Ohh...Hii Ayesha...he replied surprised by her sudden call.
I  wanted to discuss something important with you . Can we talk if you are not busy ..she asked him .
Yeahhh...tell me what it is??? He asked her frowning a bit .
Actually can we postpone the marriage....she hesitated a bit while asking him .
Okay!!! He said instantly taking her by surprise.
20 days are quite....she tried to explain him the reason but he cut her off in between.
You don't have to give any explanation. Take your time. He said making her speechless.
Thankyou for understanding....she said showing her gratitude.
It's ok... anything else...he asked.
No that was it.....she replied.
Bye then ....he hanged up after she said her goodbye too.
She wanted to talk further but didn't knew what....
She admired him for being so understanding and considerate.
He didn't even asked her the reason for postponing the marriage.
She smiled to herself feeling extremely happy but now she had to wait for 5 more months to be his wife....she pouted feeling a little sad too .