chapter 41

Ayesha got ready wearing green traditional Rajasthani dress 🥻. She looked at Ayan who was playing with her eyeshadow palette basically ruining it but she had to give him something to distract his mind otherwise he won't let her get ready in peace .
She took the palette from his hand and he looked at his mumma frowning .
Ayan was fascinated with his mumma's dress and smiled at her and said ....mumma is butiful.....Ayesha laughed listening to him and picked him up peppering kisses on his face .
But my baby is more beautiful....Ayesha said making him shake his head in No.
Daddy say oly grls butiful , Yann is a gud boyyy....he said and Ayesha smiled at her smart boy .
Ok...my good boyyyyy...saying she kissed him again. She can't get over his chubby cheeks . She feels like eating him sometimes seeing his cute face .
Ayan touched her face , her necklace , her earings looking at everything carefully.
You liked what mumma is wearing....she asked him.
Yessss i likee ladd(red)...he said looking at her dress making her chuckle.
It's not red..it's green...she corrected him .
Gleenn...he asked cutely and she nodded but knew that he will forget green in sometime and will stick with his red only .

he asked cutely and she nodded but knew that he will forget green in sometime and will stick with his red only

Ayesha's dress .......

Ayesha entred the hall Where everyone was present along with other ladies who were invited for the Teej Pooja .
Armaan winked at her blowing a kiss making her widen her eyes . She looked here and there and sighed as everyone was busy with themselves and glared at Armaan to which he only laughed .
She made Ayan have some juice and sandwich as later she will get busy with Pooja and all other things .
He ate half of the sandwich and sipped the juice a little and asked her to give him Ghaver (sweet dish) and she shaked her hand at his sweet tooth just like his father . Armaan also is fond of having something sweet after every meal .
She gave me Ghaver making him smile.
She prepared her pooja thali as it was almost the time  to begin with it .
All the women's gathered around the idol of shiv and Parvati who were observing the fast .
Married women observe this Vrat to seek the blessings of Goddess Parvati and Lord Shiva for a happy and prosperous married life.They perform Ang Puja for Goddess Parvati. Bangles, turmeric, flowers, henna, kumkum or vermillion, saree are offered to Goddess Parvati.

It was in the evening that Ayesha entred her room  and Armaan hugged her from behind taking her by surprise.
Observing fast for husband but not giving attention to that  husband is absolute injustice ...
He said kissing  nuzzling her neck making her lean on his chest .
You are looking absolutely ravishing today . I wish you could get ready like this everyday ....he said  turning her towards him  making her blush .
He  was about to kiss her when Ayesha placed her palm over his lips making him frown .
Aaj nahi kar sakte ye sab ....vrat hai na ..she said making him groan .
She chuckled caressing his cheek and gasp when he rubbed his hardness over her .
What should I do with this now.... I am badly turned on....he groaned making her turn beetroot red .
He pressed her bare waist tightly snuggling into her neck to control himself .
Ayesha hissed and caressed his hairs but nothing was helping him out .
He left to the bathroom pushing her away making her laugh  at her poor husband.
************

Next morning Ayesha walked into the room  to find Armaan still sleeping 😴😴.
She had tried waking him up earlier too but he didn't budge so she let him sleep for few more minutes and left downstairs with Ayan but now it was past 7 and he will get late for office and she is the one who have to bear the blame for not waking him up .
Armaan.....wake up now....it's 7 already . Don't you have office to attend today .
You have an importer meeting with the foreign clients today, get up fast she said shaking him .
He groaned and opened his eyes streching his arm .
Don't you think you should wake your husband in some romantic way and not like shaking him like some earthquake has come ....he said  keeping his arm under his head.
Romantic tarike kaam nahi karte subh subh aapko uthane mei ... Aapko asse hi  uthana padta hai ...she said picking up the pillow from the floor .
Achaaaa.....saying it he pulled her on the bed and hovered over her .
I guess your fast is over by now.....he asked making her node in yes .
And that was it for him ......
For the next one hour Ayesha was  completely under his mercy .

Someone knocked on their door but he paid no attention to it .
Armaan.... someone is at the door . Please leave me now ...Ayesha said trying  make him understand.
It's ok , who ever it is ....they will left after not getting any response he said and thrusting her harder and faster making her moan loudly .
He nibbled on her breast making her clutch the bedsheet in her fist .
He slammed her harder making her body jerk with his each thrust .
Ayesha  felt something buliding up in her lower abdomen and she knew that she was near her release   but Armaan didn't let her cum and continued hitting her G spot .
He released himself inside making her cum too .
He carried her to the bathroom and they showered together with some more romance .