chapter 21

The big day has finally arrived....yes...today was Ayesha's and Armaan's wedding day....
Ayesha was happy yet emotional as she was getting married to the man she has fallen in love with but at the same time she has to leave her home , her parents everything behind.
She had cried many times from the morning thinking about all these things.
Everyone in her family was emotional yet tried cheering her up.

Here Armaan was lost in himself. He felt heavy inside thinking about Shikha his first wife. He was feeling sudden guilt about getting married again. It just seemed unfair to his late wife . Was she that easily replaceable. But he was not replacing her. She will always be his first love. He would always cherish her memories and her till his last breath ...he thought sighing.
He looked at Ayan who was playing without any worry in this world. He wished to be that carefree as him .
He walked towards him and took him in his arms who grinned looking at his father .
Daddy .......Yan eat lado...(Ayan is eating ladoo ) he said opening his mouth.
Daddy also want to eat Ayan's ladoo...Armaan said pointing towards Ayan's ladoo to which he happily shared his ladoo with his father making Maansi narrow her eyes at her nephew.
Hawww....you didn't shared it with me...when I asked you ....she said making Ayan poke his tongue at her .(thanks to Ruhi for teaching him all these things).
Armaan laughed squeezing his ballon cheeks .
His phone ringed displaying Ayesha's name and he walked towards his room with Ayan in his arms answering her video call.
I thought you might be busy today with doing makeup and all those things you know he said entering his room.
Before Ayesha could reply Armaan , Ayan peeped into the screen screaming mummaaa...loudly making them both laugh at him.
Yess my babyyyy....you are missing mumma....Ayesha cooed to her boy who was looking at the screen with his big doe eyes.
Ayan bobbed his head pouting his lips melting her heart.
Mumma too miss her baby ....but your father didn't allowed you to stay with mumma....Ayesha said narrowing her eyes at Armaan who just shaked his head at their drama .
And yes ..I was just going to get ready only but thought of talking to you before that ...Ayesha said answering his previous question.
Thankyou for taking out time from your busy schedule and talking to us...Armaan replied with witness making her glare at him.
Ayan got busy finishing his ladoo sitting beside his father.
Let me come there once then I will teach you a good lesson for making fun of me . Ayesha said making him laugh.
I see... someone is so eager to get married and come here..Armaan smirked at her making her blush.
Yes I am , so what? I am very much eager to be with my baby....she said hiding her smile .
They talked for some more time and then hanged up .
Armaan felt relaxed after talking to her .

*************
Armaan and Ayesha wedding look....

Armaan looked at Ayesha walking down the aisle looking absolutely gorgeous with her father and brother beside her

Armaan looked at Ayesha walking down the aisle looking absolutely gorgeous with her father and brother beside her .
Ayan clapped his hand looking excitedly at his mumma and cheered loudly gaining her attention who smiled at her baby who was looking so cute in traditional wears.

Ayesha looked at Armaan who forwarded his hand to help her up to the stage and got lost in his handsome face .
How did she got so lucky to have this handsome man as her husband.
Armaan cleared his throat snapping her out of her reverie and hold his hand .
They exchanged their garlands and walked towards the mandap for rest of the rituals.
They settled beside each other in front of the holy fire. Maansi came forward and tied their knot .
The purohit chanted mantras remembering all their ancestral god's .
Gautam and Beena came forward for the kanyadaan ritual and were emotional looking at their daughter.
They took the phera's around the holy fire promising each other love , care , respect and life time togetherness.
Armaan filled her partition with vermilion making her close her eyes in bliss and a lone tear slipped out of her eyes.
He wipped her tears making her look at him with a smile .
He then tied the mangalsutra around her neck and the purohit (prist) declared them as husband and wife .

They touched the feet of their elders taking their blessings to start their journey as husband and wife .
Ayan had slept in Maansi's arms till then feeling tired .
Ayesha cried hard hugging her family bidding them farewell.
She then settled inside the car beside Armaan who was holding a sleeping Ayan in his lap .

Ayesha was sobbing silently beside him when Armaan pulled her towards him wrapping his arm arm her shoulder .
Ayesha nestled closer in his neck and hicupped.
Shhhh....Don't cry . If you want we can drop you back to your house ..he said gaining a slap on his chest from her but she smiled amidst her tears.
No....I want to be with my baby she said caressing Ayan's cheek .
And....my baby's father...she continued and looked at him with moist eyes.
Armaan looked into her eyes that were pouring out immense love and bent slightly kissing her forehead.
Ayesha closed her eyes feeling his lips on her forehead and smiled in content.
For the rest of the journey she kept hugging him laying her head on his shoulder feeling blissful.