chapter 49

Ayesha was 6 month pregnant now and her  baby bump was clearly visible now .
The baby was absolutely fine and she was also doing good .
She had mood swings and food cravings very often as it was her 2nd trimester.
She has become extremely emotional and would end up crying at anything and everything.
Armaan took care of her and fulfilled her every demand but maintained her strict diet chart and won't allow her to have junk more then twice a week .
Armaan has gone to office and Ayan was doodling over a paper sitting beside Ayesha who was trying to teach him some Alphabets .
Ayannn what is this letter....she asked pointing towards 'D'.....Ayan looked at the letter and said ....'Aaaaa'.....making Ayesha shake her head in No.
'Cccc' he tried again but she again disapproved it and he threw the pen away feeling frustrated making her laugh at her poor baby .
It's...D my baby........She told him chuckling but he didn't paid any attention to it .
He crawled near her and sat on her lap hugging her baby bump. He gave a sloppy kiss on her bump making her smile .
Myyy baby....he said patting her bump making her emotional seeing his love for the unborn baby .
Armaan entred the room and saw her shedding tears while Ayan was sitting on her lap.
What happened why are you crying. Is it paining. Did Ayan hurt you accidentally....Armaan asked coming towards her .
She sobbed more making him worried ....he cupped her face asking her again ....what's the matter Ayesha ...
Ayan loves the baby too much she said hugging Ayan closer while Armaan shaked his head in disbelief looking at the two of them .

Today was Ayesha's baby shower. The whole Rawat House was being decorated for the function while Ayesha was busy feeding Ayan who was continuously talking about his little baby in his mumma's belly. Yes....he addresses the baby as his from the starting only melting her heart that her boy will the best brother ever .
I will give choco to my baby.....Ayan said making her amused .
But you don't share choco with anyone... Ayesha asked making him sip his juice .
Yessss but I will give to baby as I luv herrrr ....he said patting her bump making her laugh .
He was very sure that the baby is girl only . Ayesha prayed to God to bless them with a daughter only as she didn't want to break her boy's heart.
Armaan looked at them both coming down the stairs and picked Ayan in his arms and held Ayesha's hand who smiled at him lovingly and lead them to the hall where everyone else was present.
Everyone blessed her and the baby giving her lots of wishes and gifts making her smile .
Ayan who was sitting beside her frowned looking at the gifts everyone gave her .
He jumped from the swing making her gasp but the naughty boy ran to somewhere making her shake her head.
She asked Armaan to go after him who nodded at her asking her to relax .
After few minutes Armaan came with the Ayan who was hiding something behind his back and stood in front of Ayesha .
Ayesha smiled looking at her baby boy and caressed his cheek....where did you go baby ....she asked him lovingly.
Ayan forward her the flower that he brought for her from the garden and also his chocolate box that Armaan bought for him from Singapore last week that he absolutely loved and never let anybody touch it .
Ayesha's eyes teared up looking at her boy who wanted to give her gift as everyone was giving her .
She took the flower and box from his little hands and asked Armaan to give Ayan in her arms as she can bend down .
She hugged her little boy to her chest with tears flowing out of her eyes.
Everyone present there were in aww of their bond and smiled happily at the mother son duo .
I love you my baby....mumma loves you so much ....she said peppering his face with kisses making him laugh .

Ayesha was resting on the bed caressing Ayan's hairs who was sleeping 😴 peacefully beside her .
Armaan came out of the closet and moved towards her .
He forwarded his hand towards her making her frown but she gave her hand in his .
He took her to the balcony making her smile .
He hugged her from behind wrapping his arms around her baby bump and kissed her neck making her lay back on his chest .
I feel like the happiest man on the earth with you being in my arms he said kissing her cheek and she smiled with her closed eyes .
Ayesha....when you entred my life I was a broken man with only reason to live being Ayan . You have given diffrent dimension to my life . You are a best mother and a best wife . I feel blessed to have you by my side .
And now you are going to bless  me another precious gift he said cupping her face and looking into her eyes lovingly.
He took out a velvet box from his pocket and opend it revealing a diamond 💍 ring .....

Ayesha gasped looking at the shiny ring that has captured her heart in a single glance

Ayesha gasped looking at the shiny ring that has captured her heart in a single glance .
May I ....he asked forwarding his hand and she happily nodded placing her small  hand in his big one .
He made her wear the ring that sparked in the dim moonlight.
I love you ....he said kissing her back of hand while she just pulled him closer locking her lips with him for a passionate and love filled kiss .