chapter 28

It was weekend when and all were sitting in the living area spending some family time.
Sushma we have not been to Ramgarh from a long time . We have not even performed the Pooja in our ancestral temple  for Ayan . Also Ayesha and Armaan needs to seek the blessing from our ancestral god's....Devki Devi said making sushma node her head.
Ji maa saa you are right . Even I forgot about it completely . Sushma said facepalming herself.
Yes...Daadi, even I have not been there since long time . We should plan a short trip to our village Maansi said grinning widely.
How about we start tomorrow and will come back after a week ....sushma suggested and Devki Devi nodded making maansi excited .
But maa I can't afford to go there for a week . We have important projects lined up and I have already taken so many  offs  for my wedding....Armaan said to his mother .
Family is important too, change your schedule and adjust your meetings accordingly. We are leaving for Rampur tomorrow evening....Arvind said leaving no room for arguments.
But Dad, that's not how it is done . How will I manage everything in just a day ....Armaan argued not liking their plan.
Ayesha sensed the tension in the air all of a sudden .
You are the  CEO now...you must know how to handle things on urgent basis....Arvind said to his son sternly.
I know my responsibilities Dad and that's what I am saying. I can't be away for so long. You guys can leave tomorrow and I will join you after 3 days....Armaan didn't back down.
You should learn to look beyond business Beta , the Pooja is going to be held for Ayan , also  you and Ayesha need to perform the post wedding rituals . Your presence is necessary there...sushma said trying to make him understand.
What do you think Ayesha bete....Arvind asked Ayesha her point of view.
Ayesha was now in a tight spot. Offcourse she wanted to visit Ramgarh with their whole family also the Pooja for Ayan was necessary too.
I think we should go to Ramgarh Papa...she said making Arvind smile .
So it's Decided then , we will be leaving tomorrow. Arvind announced and Armaan left  from their to his room .
Ayan was playing with his Daadu and maansi, so Ayesha decided to check on her angry husband.
She entered their room to find him busy on the call in balcony. She waited for him to end his phone call patiently.
Armaan entred the room and sat down on the couch with his laptop 💻.
Aap gussa hai .??...Ayesha asked him softly taking a seat beside him .
(Are you angry?)
Nahi ...he said plainly typing something on his laptop.(No,)
To muh ku asa Banya hua h ...she asked looking at his face .
(Why you have made such a face then )
Ayesha please yrr...Don't irritate me now. I am working here. Go and plan your trip with others..he scolded her getting irritated.
Mei kahi nahi Jaa Rahi , ye Mera bhi room hai. I will stay here only ....Ayesha said stubbornly rolling her eyes at his angry self .
(I will not go anywhere, this is my room too)
To chup betho , Mera dimag mat Khao....he said focusing on the screen .
(Then keep quite, stop bugging me )
Why you keep getting  angry at small things like these. It's just a matter of One week after that you are free to attend your meetings and all....she said holding his arm .
He didn't bother to answer  her and continued doing his work .
Speak up something....she said poking his arm making him take a deep breath.
Ayesha...please !!! Don't test my paitence now. I am not in best of my mood and I don't want you to be on receiving end of my anger. Just leave me alone for moment....he warned her silently.
Ok ..I won't disturb you. Tell me what can I do to make you mood better. Shall I bring you a coffee....she asked him caressing his cheek.
No thankyou. I don't want anything. Just go and plan your most awaited trip ....he taunted her resting his back on the sofa.
Don't say like that please Naa ..... everyone wanted to go their. Why are you getting angry at me . I just couldn't deny papa when he asked me . She said cupping his face moving closer to him .
All just cares about their fun . It's ok it's needed but work is important too. Now I have to reschedule a lot of meetings and other stuff for a week . I don't like compromising with my work .
I never denied of attending the Pooja,  just was not joining you all immediately....
But nobody listens to me in this house ...he keeps on renting and she sat there silently listening to his rents.
She wanted to laugh at him as he cute and funny blabbering things but controlled herself.
He was one hell of a stubborn man and she needs a lot of patience to deal with him she mentally noted.
He was furiously typing on the laptop but looked extremely hot 🔥.
Ayesha was just looking at him without blinking.
He snapped her out of her thoughts flicking her forehead making her hiss.
What..??? She asked rubbing her forehead.
Make me a coffee..my head will burst out otherwise. He said and she shaked her head moving out of the room.
This man is out of her understanding. When she asked him about coffee he straight away denied and now within 5 minutes he want it urgently.
Ayesha was preparing coffee when Sushma entred the kitchen .
Is he done ranting out ....sushma asked her making her surprised.
I know he does that everytime when things doesn't goes his way. He will be normal till night . Don't worry...sushma said and they both shared a hearty laugh.