chapter 25

Maa...I know you are angry and disheartened with me but please don't say things like this . I am really very happy there. And about Ayan ....he is my own son  now maa. He is more important to me than anything else . Yes , i have not birthed him but that doesn't make me less of his mother .
Everyone there loves me like their own. Armaan has never forced his any decision on me maa. He was the one who delayed the wedding without even asking me a reason.
He had never imposed Ayan on me...it was me who was willing to be his mother first .
I have loved Ayan before Armaan maa.
Just don't say anything under the influence of your anger. Saying Ayesha left from there and Beena also realised that she really got carried away with her anger and felt guilty for saying all those things not knowing that damage has already been done.
Ayesha entred the hall to find her father and brother sitting there chatting with each other .
She frowned not finding Ayan there.
Baba...where is Ayan ??? She asked looking here and there for her baby.
Ohhh Armaan took him home with himself ...Gautam informed her making her confused.
Armaan??? She questioned furrowing her eyebrows.
Yeahh .....he said that you can stay here overnight and spend some time with us as you got little time with us and left with Ayan ..Gautam informed her making her pale.
Did he heard her mother  and left without her ....she thought gulping the lump in her throat.
Beena came out of the kitchen wiping her hands and looked at Ayesha's pale face .
What happened??? She asked her but she remained silent and continued looking at the maindoor.
Nothing....Ayesha is staying over here for the night....now be happy...Gautam said chuckling and left to his room.
But how??? Armaan was coming here to take her ...she asked Gaurav who was observing Ayesha's tensed face .
He came here maa half an hour earlier. And left taking Ayan few minutes before ...Gaurav informed her mother and Beena looked at Ayesha with a guilty face .
She cursed herself for over reacting and creating a misunderstanding in her daughter's married life on the first day itself.
But how can he leave with Ayesha???? Beena asked Gaurav who was now sure that something was wrong .
He informed them how Ayan spoiled his shrit and he went to clean it and came back looking a bit disturbed and left with his son making their doubts clear .

Ayesha looked at her mother and shaked her head and left to her room controlling her tears. She closed the door entering her room and hurriedly dialled his number with shaking hands but he didn't answered her calls. She kept on calling him with tears flowing out her eyes but he didn't recieved her calls.
Ayesha slumped on the bed and cried burrying her face in her palms .
How could he leave without her . He should have atleast talked to her once.

She remebered how happy she was in the morning and everything changed just because of a misunderstanding.
She just wanted to be with him at this moment but how will she go there .
What will she tell her father and to her in laws .
She cried looking at Ayan's toys in her bed . How could he do this to her ? She kept on sobbing drenching her pillow.

Here Armaan came back to Rawat mansion with Ayan . Sushma frowned not finding Ayesha with him.
Armaan where is Ayesha ??? She asked him with a frown .
At her home ??? He simple replied giving Ayan to her and started to move upstairs when she again stopped him .
But she was supposed to come with you guys na .....sushma asked him and he clenched his fist tightly controlling his anger .
Yeahhh....but her family wanted to spend some time with her . So I left here there for tonight...saying he climbed the stairs .
Devki Devi didn't liked Ayesha staying over there on the first day of her marriage. As per the custom she was supposed to return home .
She was with her parents all the time till yesterday. She is a married women now and also a mother to Ayan . His could she be so irresponsible Devki Devi thought with a distaste and decided to talk to Ayesha tomorrow after she returns home.
Sushma smelled something fishy with Armaan's behaviour.
She hoped that everything was fine between the couple.

It was night  time and Beena went to call Ayesha for dinner as she has locked herself in the room from the evening.
She knocked on her door but Ayesha didn't responded.
She knocked again few more time and the door was finally unlocked by Ayesha.
She looked at her red puffy eyes and dishealved hairs.
Bacha....I am sorry for saying all those things but please don't cry meri jaan . I will talk to Armaan about it .....Beena said looking at her daughter's state blaming herself.
You have said enough maa. Ayesha said not looking at her mother .
Betaa please ...I will make everything right .but please freshen up and come down for dinner. You have not ate anything from evening.... Beena said pleading her daughter .
I am not hungry and just wanted to sleep . Saying Ayesha closed the door .
Beena felt sad. She wanted to spend some time with her daughter and prepared her favourite food but end up messing up everything and now Ayesha was crying and didn't want to eat anything and slept empty stomach .