chapter 11

Gautam was reading the newspaper when his phone ringed displaying an unknown number . He picked it up as it might be something important.
It was Devki Devi who had called him to inform that they really liked his daughter and wanted to ask for her hand in marriage for her grandson .
Gautam knew about Rawat's as they are one of the most powerful families in jodhpur and was astonished that they have themselves approached them for the marriage alliance.
But isn't it Armaan Rawat already married? He thought sceptically.
He agreed for meeting them as it was indeed a big thing for getting a proposal from such great family.

He informed about his family about the same but Ayesha was not present there as she had left early for the NGO today.
Beena was over the moon on learning about Rawat's. Finally her daughter is getting what she truly deserves.
But Gaurav was not convinced as he had met Armaan Rawat a few times and knew that he was a married man and he doubts if he had a brother .
Things would get clear ones they would meet them tomorrow evening as per Devki Devi had asked.

Beena asked Disha to take apply for a leave tomorrow as they have a lot of things to prepare.

Ayesha was lost in her thoughts when her phone ringed displaying her mother's number.
She frowned as her mother's never calls her in between working hours but she picked it up worrying if everything was alright at home.
Beena expressed her happiness and asked Ayesha to come home early today as she had a great news to share .
Ayesha was surprised hearing her mother's excited voice but Beena didn't tell the main reason stating that it's a surprise and she would tell her only when she would return home .

Ayesha shaked her head hanging up the call as her mother's over excited self .
She got back to her work forgetting about everything else .

Ayesha was done with her day when someone hugged her from behind startling her.
She turned to the person only to find a grinning maansi there.
Ayesha sighed placing her palm on her heart....you scared me girl....she said and maansi laughed looking at her expressions.
Well I am sorry for my dramatic entry ....but I couldn't help my self from coming here today....maansi said smiling happily.
I am glad that you came but what's special today....Ayesha asked confused and maansi knew that she didn't about the proposal thing and decided to keep it a secret.
Well....the special thing is that we have found a girl for Bhai...Maansi informed making Ayesha's smile disappear but she soon composed herself and faked a smile  congratulating her.
Why didn't you brought Ayan with you today....Ayesha asked changing the topic.
Well that little devil was taking his after noon nap. You know he gets cranky of he did get enough sleep 😴.....Maansi informed making Ayesha smile genuinely remembering his cute face.

They talked for sometime about casual things . Maansi was really happy but Ayesha was upset on learning about Armaan. But she shrugged off her thoughts as she should not be feeling that way and it's good that both Armaan and Ayan will have someone in their life.

It was really nice meeting you but I missed my cutie pie . Next time please bring him along...Ayesha said as they walked towards the parking lot.
Yeahhhh for sure....ok byeee will see you soon....saying maansi hugged Ayesha and left towards her home in her car .

Ayesha also wore her helmet and left to her home buying some sweets on her way as her mother had specially asked her .

Disha smiled teasingly at Ayesha as soon as she stepped inside making her confuse at her Bhabi.
Beena came out wipping her hand to her saree palu and smiled cheerful at her daughter.
Ayesha was now getting curious about the reason they are so happy about.

What is it maa??? What has happened that you all are so happy? She asked handling her the sweet bag .

Well we  have got a marriage proposal for you from a very renowned family of jodhpur Beena said caressing her hair lovingly making Ayesha frown.
Who??? She asked her mother walking inside with her .
Rawat's!!!! Beena said making her halt in her steps but she thought that they might be some other Rawat's.
Devki Devi had herself called your father today's morning asking your hand for her grandson....Beena informed and Ayesha froze on her place not believing what she just heard.